Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm just having fun. Y'all really should have figured out the Neko thing by now though. Let me think of a clue to give y'all. Hmm....Oh, they are related to the MC, but they're not his sisters. That should help y'all to figure it out.
Related to the MC but not his sisters is a perplexing one, since basically everyone he meets are Grant's daughters. Even his mother. Cena is his aunt, so maybe she had some other daughters than Akeko's mother? That would make them cousins, not sisters.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Related to the MC but not his sisters is a perplexing one, since basically everyone he meets are Grant's daughters. Even his mother. Cena is his aunt, so maybe she had some other daughters than Akeko's mother? That would make them cousins, not sisters.
Knowing Doc it going to be some crazy off the wall thing like the Neko is Grants aunt or maybe mother or grandmother since Doc has left Grant's parents a mystery.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Knowing Doc it going to be some crazy off the wall thing like the Neko is Grants aunt or maybe mother or grandmother since Doc has left Grant's parents a mystery.
We know who Grant's parents are, though not a huge amount about them. I'm thinking of Cena because she's Grant's older sister, and 'related but not Grant's daughters' plus Japanese brings her to mind.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
We know who Grant's parents are, though not a huge amount about them. I'm thinking of Cena because she's Grant's older sister, and 'related but not Grant's daughters' plus Japanese brings her to mind.
The only parent we do know for Grant is Richard his father (the Grandfather of the MC of that game that shall not be named) but his the mother hasn't been named other than the one that raised Grant MC's (mother and aunt's mother). For Cena being Grants sister on his mother's side that would make for a fun story Cena tells MC down the road.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boobs Lover

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
The only parent we do know for Grant is Richard his father (the Grandfather of the MC of that game that shall not be named) but his the mother hasn't been named other than the one that raised Grant MC's (mother and aunt's mother). For Cena being Grants sister on his mother's side that would make for a fun story Cena tells MC down the road.
Grant and Cena have the same father. You learn that in my game CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I am doing my most advanced animation to date. 4 people in it. The MC is getting sucked off by SPOILERS while he's molesting Tiffany's tit. Tiffany's tit is bouncing up and down while it's being molested and there's someone in the background moving around. I payed a lot for my new PC, so let's see what it can do!!

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I am doing my most advanced animation to date. 4 people in it. The MC is getting sucked off by SPOILERS while he's molesting Tiffany's tit. Tiffany's tit is bouncing up and down while it's being molested and there's someone in the background moving around. I payed a lot for my new PC, so let's see what it can do!!
Dear Uncle Buck Doc has gone mad and has broken the Golden Rule with Charlie joining 23 sisters:eek::eek::KEK:. Tiffany bouncing up and down that sounds like a normal Tuesday morning at the Harem Building:ROFLMAO:. Doc as for the new PC you might want to wait until some time this fall when the new CPU(with more DDR5 options) and the new GPUs from Nvidia, AMD and finally Intel(if they even release there's) drop. Or there is a nice PC from Build Redux with a i9-12900K and 3090TI for just over $4k.;)

Okay, I'm a moron. In the last animation SPOILERS was nude. I was halfway through rendering the second animation when I noticed "She has a shirt on!" WTF!! HOW STUPID AM I??
Doc that would must be one hell of a magic trick that Abere must have taught them put clothes on in under a second. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::KEK:

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Dear Uncle Buck Doc has gone mad and has broken the Golden Rule with Charlie joining 23 sisters:eek::eek::KEK:. Tiffany bouncing up and down that sounds like a normal Tuesday morning at the Harem Building:ROFLMAO:. Doc as for the new PC you might want to wait until some time this fall when the new CPU(with more DDR5 options) and the new GPUs from Nvidia, AMD and finally Intel(if they even release there's) drop. Or there is a nice PC from Build Redux with a i9-12900K and 3090TI for just over $4k.;)

Doc that would must be one hell of a magic trick that Abere must have taught them put clothes on in under a second. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::KEK:
I redid the animation. It's fixed AND AMAZING!!

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes