Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Sorry guys and gals. I haven't worked yet today. Some shit's going on with a recruiter from Japan. Apparently there's this company that is like the Japanese version of Twitch, that want's to stream me making the games. From what I can tell they enjoyed "Redneck Girls in Japan." I'm not gonna do it though. My co-author and I are waiting for a Japanese Manga studio to recruit us to turn our games into Mangas. I mean come on...Can't you see 23 Sisters as a manga? Just imagine Anime Tiffany!! That's the dream, baby. Apparently the games have a big following in Japan. Still looking for someone to translate the game into Japanese though. Any takers? I'll pay you nothing. That's my final offer. Anyway, I better get to work. YAY! Carol has a small part in this Alpha. 1213.png

Last edited:

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, so I spent all day yesterday talking to my co-author Lewd. I got no work done. We have decided to pitch 23 Sisters to a few Japanese Manga companies. I just sent them the pitch on Twitter. Now, we just have to sit and wait. Pray to Uncle Buck or whatever god you believe in, that we get recruited. Don't worry I will work on the game even if I have to write a Manga. I promise. This is just something Lewd and I have been hoping for. Fingers crossed. LOLIS.png

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, so I started rendering this morning but then some shit came up. I might have to deal with it not only today, but tomorrow too. This will delay the Alpha probably till Friday. I will try to get it out sooner, but it's looking unlikely. It seems like shit's been on the rise the past couple of moths. I did get about 15 renders done today though. It wasn't a complete bust. Sorry about this. I'll get the Alpha out as soon as I can. I'll keep ya updated. Thanks y'all. 2.png

McHela

Sep 16, 2020
Okay, so I started rendering this morning but then some shit came up. I might have to deal with it not only today, but tomorrow too. This will delay the Alpha probably till Friday. I will try to get it out sooner, but it's looking unlikely. It seems like shit's been on the rise the past couple of moths. I did get about 15 renders done today though. It wasn't a complete bust. Sorry about this. I'll get the Alpha out as soon as I can. I'll keep ya updated. Thanks y'all. View attachment 1789372
Damn @Doc5252, sorry to hear that shit comes in the way. But thats life! Thanks for telling us :) Will keep a look out for the release.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Okay, so I started rendering this morning but then some shit came up. I might have to deal with it not only today, but tomorrow too. This will delay the Alpha probably till Friday. I will try to get it out sooner, but it's looking unlikely. It seems like shit's been on the rise the past couple of moths. I did get about 15 renders done today though. It wasn't a complete bust. Sorry about this. I'll get the Alpha out as soon as I can. I'll keep ya updated. Thanks y'all. View attachment 1789372
Doc adding Charlie into 23 Sisters must be hard on even your somewhat insane mind trying not to brake the NTR Rule.;):KEK::KEK::KEK:

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes