Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
sorry to be a dumbass (again), but i don't get this one either...
Isekai it's the japanese term for a manga and anime that see the MC of a story transported in another universe, in this case the two girls are respectively Tiffany the sister of Jack (the blonde man) from Doc's game 23 sisters, and Charlie from the other Doc's game that can't be named.
In short this a crossover and also a what if scenario in the render. :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boobs Lover

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Isekai it's the japanese term for a manga and anime that see the MC of a story transported in another universe, in this case the two girls are respectively Tiffany the sister of Jack (the blonde man) from Doc's game 23 sisters, and Charlie from the other Doc's game that can't be named.
In short this a crossover and also a what if scenario in the render. :)
NO! NO! NO! It's if I , Doc, were transported into my own game universe!

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Doc you are your own universe game, we are the BG characters!;)
Being BG character is still better than being Uncle Buck, he was never seen in game and only few characters believe in his existence. :KEK: ;)
bud-spencer-bud.gif Let's ask Uncle Buck to turn back time and seek him in every 23 sisters update:illuminati:

Reactions: rKnight

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
But Doc it already looks like you Isekaied yourself into you own game universe or was it the other way around. It's looking like it's the other way around since Xixi's mother will never fix RoboGrant's little software problem.:KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:
anime-you-got-it.gif
:D :D :D

• Haha
Reactions: jstreet
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes