Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
One of the reasons I haven't shown you any nude pics of Charlie #2 is because I'm still kind of working on her. I'm getting pretty close though. This is what I've got so far. What do ya think? This is also a test image for 0.10. As you can see her breasts are bigger. I'm trying to get the nipple/breast ratio just right. They still need a little work. View attachment 1827576
They're looking good. The shape and size of the nipple/areola look right, but I might move it down the breast about 1/4 the "height" of the areola, if that makes sense - not quite centered, but not quite as high as they are now. That would give that pleasant "ski slope" shape at the top, with the full round underneath, but still very pert. My $0.02; your mileage may vary.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
View attachment 1827670
Okay, so I lowered her nipples, and made her areolas a bit smaller. It looks much better. I don't want them to be perfect, because no breast are perfect, no matter what y'all think.
But this is Charlie #2 she was genetically engineered by Grant so wouldn't he remove the unwanted genes from that CENCORED from CENCORED CENCORED CENCORED and replace them with the perfect Gene's from Grant's perfect daughter Tiffany.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
But this is Charlie #2 she was genetically engineered by Grant so wouldn't he remove the unwanted genes from that CENCORED from CENCORED CENCORED CENCORED and replace them with the perfect Gene's from Grant's perfect daughter Tiffany.
When it comes to breasts, perfection is different for every observer, and perfect symmetry doesn't look right. Even though breasts are often virtual mirrors of one another, there's always something slightly different - the shape of the areola, the position, freckles, moles and other marks. I don't think these things can be genetically edited out entirely, or you end up with a silicone doll with no personality or little things to notice and hold your interest. I think a creator, even one as insane as Grant, would realize that.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
“In a Fast Food Joint nearby...”

kiki “Oh, shit that was good.”

car “I know. The food here is amazing.”

kiki “What was the round thing I ate again?”

car “A cheeseburger.”

kiki “And the little yellow sticks?”

car “Fries.”

kiki “So good.”

kiki “And this drink is amazing.”

kiki “You called it Root-something.”

car “Root Beer.”

kiki “It's a kind of beer?”

car “Not really. I think they just call it that, because of the bubbles.”

car “It's a kind of drink they have called soda.”

kiki “Soda?”

car “Yeah. You don't want to drink too much or you'll get fat and this thing called diabetes.”

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
car “Are you ready to go?”

kiki “Can I bring my root beer?”

car “Sure. Just don't throw your cup on the ground when your done.”

kiki “Why not?”

car “Because these people called Climate Activists will call you a Nazi and badger you online until you die.”

kiki “That's horrible.”

car “Don't worry though. They'll be gone soon.”

kiki “Why?'

car “Grant has been secretly giving them cancer with these foods they like called organic and soy.”

kiki “Dad's so smart.”

car “Grant says give it about ten more years.”

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, so the Alpha is about 95% written. There's not gonna be any choices in this update because only a small portion of it is about the MC. Like 85% of the update is about the daunieces and other characters. You remember when it was said that certain daughters have certain jobs and skills? I explore this. Don't worry there's still sex scenes. I'll probably start rendering tomorrow. I'll keep y'all updated as usual. 7.png

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes