jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Megan shoots incendiaries at a school just to make sure there's no enemies in it.
As long as Megan isn't using a planet buster weapon that destroys the planet than it's all good....:unsure: I think I might be on the evil side of things since I use a Death Star like weapon to get just one enemy.:devilish::LOL::KEK::KEK::KEK:

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
It can't be as bad as throwing a teens into a battle and Doc I think a few other game beat you to that finish line.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Megan literally destroys a school with hundreds of alien children in it with incendiary explosives to to make sure there was no enemies in it. There wasn't. She killed all those children for no reason. She then blames the children for their own deaths. Caroline, Abere the Demon's daughter, is there and agrees with her.

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
car “Hey Grandpa.”

g “Is that you Caroline?”

car “Yep.”

g “Has your mom been teaching you soul reaping?”

car “She has.”

car “Where do you get all those homeless people?”

g “Let's just say the Salvation Navy isn't a great place.”

car “Okay!”

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
That's the plan. 0.10 will mostly be a character development and plot driven update. We're not even gonna meet a new sister in it. With so many characters, I figured I could show some of the other characters just chilling and having fun with other characters to show their personalities and give them some development. The game would still be the MC's game though. Just every once in a while jump to somewhere else and show what some of the Harem Girls are doing.
I haven't read past this post to see if others or you expressed a similar thought, but during the "non-MC" scenes, the girls can do things like compare his tongue skills or "you're doing great, but MC's fingers are SOOO much bigger", or they can plot to put pineapple on his pizza if he isn't paying enough attention to one of them.

OOOOOHHHH: Tiffany blindfolds MC and puts pineapple rings on his "pepperoni" then her and several other girls feast away!

Sorry - stream of conscious gets the better of me some times.

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
One of the reasons I haven't shown you any nude pics of Charlie #2 is because I'm still kind of working on her. I'm getting pretty close though. This is what I've got so far. What do ya think? This is also a test image for 0.10. As you can see her breasts are bigger. I'm trying to get the nipple/breast ratio just right. They still need a little work. 3.png

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
One of the reasons I haven't shown you any nude pics of Charlie #2 is because I'm still kind of working on her. I'm getting pretty close though. This is what I've got so far. What do ya think? This is also a test image for 0.10. As you can see her breasts are bigger. I'm trying to get the nipple/breast ratio just right. They still need a little work. View attachment 1827576
Bubblegum nipples on small breasts are nice. I once had a friend tempt me to look down her sunday school friends blouse to see two inch long nipples. And we were still kids. I was 7 she was about 10, never seen any like that again.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
One of the reasons I haven't shown you any nude pics of Charlie #2 is because I'm still kind of working on her. I'm getting pretty close though. This is what I've got so far. What do ya think? This is also a test image for 0.10. As you can see her breasts are bigger. I'm trying to get the nipple/breast ratio just right. They still need a little work. View attachment 1827576
Maybe the nipples that you used on Georgina would look better for Charlie #2.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes