jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Okay, so I just finished a full play through of 23 Sisters. Lost my notebook and had to retake all my notes. I kind of forgot how great that last update was. Seriously, I'm quite proud of it. Admit it, is was a major improvement over the rest of the game. Anyway, I'll start writing on Friday, now that I've done a play through. View attachment 1911319
Doc you losing your notes are you sure it wasn't Abere getting back at you for calling her a whore?:devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::LOL::devilish::KEK::KEK:

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Doc you losing your notes are you sure it wasn't Abere getting back at you for calling her a whore?:devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::LOL::devilish::KEK::KEK:
Nah. I cleaned my apartment the other day, and put them somewhere and now I can't find them. Knowing me it's in the most obvious place and staring right at me. LOL!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jstreet

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I've got a pretty good idea of how I want to write Bao. I'm still trying to deiced if I want Bao to be introduced in the Alpha or the second half of 0.11. Decisions, decisions. View attachment 1913463
Doc why not in both. Have her stand over sleeping MC in the alpha again but in her armor and the fun talk with her in the second half of v0.11.;)

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Okay, first off this is not offensive to any race from the South. It may offend you Northerners, but go to Myrtle Beach or Charleston, South Carolina, Savannah, Georgia, or Jacksonville, Florida and you will see a minority in a Confederate swimsuit every five minutes. Seriously, this is normal here. View attachment 1908266
It seems that commenting about this in certain (supportive) terms was considered "inappropriate". You can't escape it anywhere.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Doc Was reading Gunslinger-girls and Upotte!! and it give me an idea for a spin-off set in the Docverse using some of both of the manga's story's. Grant having a program turning clones of the Daunices or Grant's daughters into guns and using them as contract hit girls. ;):devilish::alien:

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes