Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I think I'm off to a great start. LOL!

bao “I am a proud serial killer.”

t “Please don't kill anyone in this building.”

bao “Father has given me strict instructions not mutilate or kill anyone who is not a hippie, activist, enemy of father's or someone I'm related to.”

t “Well I feel better.”

t “Nice to meet you Bao.”

t “As I said, I'm Tiffany. I'm your sister. And this is [persistant.name].”

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Bao is going to need many, many head pats to be cured of her homicidal tendencies. View attachment 1914132
So the previous image of Bao with the painting in the background(one posted shortly before this one)...was painted with blood. I thought as much....pat pat pat..../sleeps with angel,devil,gun,and a Tiffany(I can probably close my eyes...right?)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I think I'm off to a great start. LOL!

bao “I am a proud serial killer.”

t “Please don't kill anyone in this building.”

bao “Father has given me strict instructions not mutilate or kill anyone who is not a hippie, activist, enemy of father's or someone I'm related to.”

t “Well I feel better.”

t “Nice to meet you Bao.”

t “As I said, I'm Tiffany. I'm your sister. And this is [persistant.name].”
If she's not allowed to kill anyone she's related to, that limits her options a lot, doesn't it? Not that I want her to kill anyone, but if she wants to she's gonna have to go quite a way to find someone she's not related to. She could try Abere I guess, that might be kind of funny.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
If she's not allowed to kill anyone she's related to, that limits her options a lot, doesn't it? Not that I want her to kill anyone, but if she wants to she's gonna have to go quite a way to find someone she's not related to. She could try Abere I guess, that might be kind of funny.
She has a car and a whole city.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes