jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
A small update on the 23 Sisters 0.13 Alpha. The script is coming along. It's about 45% done. I'm working really hard on it and trying to make it the best story I've written so far. Anyway, stay tuned....
View attachment 2597205
But Doc you said that about TS's story..... either you've been getting better with your writing style or you've been lying to us and only doing things half-ass this whole time. Just hope it's the latter or old rusty is coming out of retirement..:cautious:
w39lExI.gif
;):devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::LOL::devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::LOL::devilish::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:

Doc setting the joking aside your writing style has come a long way from 23 Sister v0.01 and the Forgotten game.(y)

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I had one of those weird random thoughts pop into my head.
No, not the kind that Doc has, not so much insane, but a weird hypothetical question.

How would the anti sharing/NTR fanatics react if Doc were able to do a crossover with characters from all three games?
I kind of imagine it would go like this.
Player: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's sharing/NTR. How dare you make me cheat on myself like this!!!!!!!!!!
OH!!!!!!!!!!!! The humiliation.....
How could that bastard not give us a way to avoid this evil sharing/NTR!!!!!

They can only play one MC at a time and the other MC's would not be present, so that would mean that the girls were cheating on them.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: jstreet

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I had one of those weird random thoughts pop into my head.
No, not the kind that Doc has, not so much insane, but a weird hypothetical question.

How would the anti sharing/NTR fanatics react if Doc were able to do a crossover with characters from all three games?
I kind of imagine it would go like this.
Didn't Doc already cross the NTR line when he had that pocket reality called Extra Credit so he could let that MC have Abere? ;)

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Didn't Doc already cross the NTR line when he had that pocket reality called Extra Credit so he could let that MC have Abere? ;)
He had it with the two, but my thoughts are they can only play the one MC, but they can boink all of the girls from all three stories.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jstreet

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
He had it with the two, but my thoughts are they can only play the one MC, but they can boink all of the girls from all three stories.
It would be nice if Grant made a pocket Reality for 23 Sisters MC to get all the girls from the other games but the game that shall not be named would get 23 kicked off F95;)

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
It would be nice if Grant made a pocket Reality for 23 Sisters MC to get all the girls from the other games but the game that shall not be named would get 23 kicked off F95;)
He still has three that are on F95.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes