Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
But MC's Mother is not just his mother but his sister also.
Damn that evil Doccc..... I mean evil Grant for taking being a literal motherfucker to a new level.;):sneaky::KEK::KEK:
Goddamn. Then granduaghnieces are going to have like 6 legs, 5 eyes and drooping faces. Also probably be cannibal killers like in The Hills Have Eyes unless Grant did a fix to prevent that. Next time I play a game with pregnancy where it can be male MC with sister I'm naming the daughter Denise. Like in Lifeplay. And it will have to be a daughter. Save before birth and reload if a boy!

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Goddamn. Then granduaghnieces are going to have like 6 legs, 5 eyes and drooping faces. Also probably be cannibal killers like in The Hills Have Eyes unless Grant did a fix to prevent that. Next time I play a game with pregnancy where it can be male MC with sister I'm naming the daughter Denise. Like in Lifeplay. And it will have to be a daughter. Save before birth and reload if a boy!
Well if you haven't seen the first grandauniece MC had with Tiffany and his dauniece she's hotter than Tiffany after Grant released the sexy drug. So I'd say Grant fixed the problem's that Grant's other branch of the family tree had the Habsburgs.;):KEK::KEK:

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes