jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Doc if Charlie 2 becomes a Coffee Junkie and she has been exposed to the two-week baby Drug does that mean we will need a new Charlie 2 since we all know what happens to those homeless junkies Grant tested the drug on? :unsure::KEK:

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
For those of y'all that haven't read our web novel "The Three Deaths" I'm gonna spoil something about it.

Technically it's a new type of isekai. Something I've never seen before and we've created. You don't know it's isekai until a few chapters in. Check it out.
3.png

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
For those of y'all that haven't read our web novel "The Three Deaths" I'm gonna spoil something about it.

Technically it's a new type of isekai. Something I've never seen before and we've created. You don't know it's isekai until a few chapters in. Check it out.
View attachment 2624563
Sorry Doc but I just can't get into the web novel "The Three Deaths" story. It's strange I can get into your games but can't get into the web novel.:cry:

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Sorry Doc but I just can't get into the web novel "The Three Deaths" story. It's strange I can get into your games but can't get into the web novel.:cry:
You kind of gotta get past the first chapter which was not written great and has some graphic scenes. It does turn into a comedy really quickly though. A few pages in. The first chapter is graphic for reason though. It's showing the fucked up world that Zina lives in. Which can be violent. I'd say about 95% of the story is comedic.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
You kind of gotta get past the first chapter which was not written great and has some graphic scenes. It does turn into a comedy really quickly though. A few pages in. The first chapter is graphic for reason though. It's showing the fucked up world that Zina lives in. Which can be violent. I'd say about 95% of the story is comedic.
Doc I always give four chapters before I say this isn't worth me reading more or I want to read more. (This is how I read manga and books)

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Doc I always give four chapters before I say this isn't worth me reading more or I want to read more. (This is how I read manga and books)
Ah, okay. I got a lot of complaints about that first scene and a lot of folks didn't get past it. I just assumed. I'm sorry. Thank you for at least giving it a try.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes