Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
It's looking like the 23 Sisters Alpha will be released tomorrow...hopefully. I'm around 80% done with the renders. I should be able to get everything done sometime tomorrow evening. Again, hopefully. Anyway, stay tuned....
kitch40.png

Reactions: pgm_01

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Good morning. It's almost 6:30AM. I've been working since around 11AM yesterday. Time for bed. View attachment 2655982
I was playing an update and got engrossed - looked up and it was 4am. Woke up just about the time you posted this (well, "woke up" would have required that I had actually been truly asleep), puttered around, then got about 3 hours. I'm entirely off today - can't see how you're being creative now (I noted your "morning post" as I replied).

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I was playing an update and got engrossed - looked up and it was 4am. Woke up just about the time you posted this (well, "woke up" would have required that I had actually been truly asleep), puttered around, then got about 3 hours. I'm entirely off today - can't see how you're being creative now (I noted your "morning post" as I replied).
Lack of sleep can lead to insanity.
Insanity is what makes Docs stories so good.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes