Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
100% tomorrow morning. I've got one more scene left and I'm about to start the animation right now. I'm gonna finish up everything I can do tonight, but Shaddy has to go to bed. Everything will be ready for him when I wake up. This Alpha has around 300 renders. There's a lot of them. As I said I'll continue to work into the morning.
loft895.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: DigDug69

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
100% tomorrow morning. I've got one more scene left and I'm about to start the animation right now. I'm gonna finish up everything I can do tonight, but Shaddy has to go to bed. Everything will be ready for him when I wake up. This Alpha has around 300 renders. There's a lot of them. As I said I'll continue to work into the morning.
View attachment 2660599
And Doc when you're finished with the alpha we can expect the evil Pirate Niki to release it early a few minutes later right.;):devilish::KEK:
12.png giphy (1).gif

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
But looks like we'll have to wait for another 4 months to get the full release at the rate Doc is going with 23 Sisters.:p:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::sneaky::KEK:
Don't say that.
Someone will read it and think that you are serious, and then the whining will begin, and Docs assassins are already backlogged as it is.
The game will be released when it has the Tiffany seal of approval people, do not panic.
Panicking only makes you disappear mysteriously in the night, and does you no good.

Last edited:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Don't say that.
Someone will read it and think that you are serious, and then the whining will begin, and Docs assassins are already backlogged as it is.
The game will be released when it has the Tiffany seal of approval people, do not panic.
Panicking only makes you disappear mysteriously in the night, and does you know good.
But Tiffany puts her seal on everything nowadays from 1 minute old cream to 5 month old Tomboy milk not to mention all of Grant's crazy drugs.;):devilish::KEK::KEK::KEK:
Got Milk1.jpg Got Milk2.jpg

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I'm still waiting on Shaddy. I have done everything I can do for the 23 Sisters 0.13 Alpha. I sent everything to him earlier today. I talked to him last night and he said he was ready to work on it today. So again, just having to wait.
View attachment 2662968
Doc with it taking Shaddy longer then normal just hope Shaddy doesn't say he wants a raise before handing it over to you.;):sneaky::KEK:

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes