DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I am willing to wait patiently for 23 sisters, while my imagination runs wild with the possibilities of what could be.
Close your eyes and picture the MC with a sister/succubus, or even daunice vampires, demons and zombies.

Last edited:

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I have a high tolerance for bad story since I'm just here to get off but this...is just ridiculous.
Doc is well known for writing some of the finest adult entertainment stories that the world has ever seen.
His wit and charm combined with his unique literary style bring the characters alive. And with this story, they come together and make you very quickly feel like you are right at home in Alabama.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I give you the Queen of the Demons, Lilith Lucifer, Gretchen and Abere's mom. I've been working on her since Tuesday. What do y'all think?
View attachment 2686749
Now Doc we demand Lilith to show up in 23 Sisters. Doc it could be Lilith shows up looks at Abere and gets yelled at by the force that is The fire Gollum herself Tiff for breaking the rules about having clothes. Along with Lilith telling Abere she loved her look in the EC Universe over her loli look in 23's universe making 23's MC ask what's this about another Abere that could be the main tie-in and why we got the start of EC with Abere telling her side story before you pulled the plug on that part of the EC story.;):KEK::KEK:

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes