DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Now Doc we demand Lilith to show up in 23 Sisters. Doc it could be Lilith shows up looks at Abere and gets yelled at by the force that is The fire Gollum herself Tiff for breaking the rules about having clothes. Along with Lilith telling Abere she loved her look in the EC Universe over her loli look in 23's universe making 23's MC ask what's this about another Abere that could be the main tie-in and why we got the start of EC with Abere telling her side story before you pulled the plug on that part of the EC story.;):KEK::KEK:
Or,,,, They can have sex with the MC while dressed as nuns...

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
BUT!
What if Grant has a time machine and the MC is in reality Grant on a mission to do what Grant had set out to do before the accident that had caused his death?
He does not know it yet, because the memories of being Grant are still hidden from him.
SHHHHHhhhh...... Don't put Time travel in Doc's head or we might get the next game about time travel with the MC having to fuck his way through history and making sure his ancestry was born and has the money long with the power to set the events in motion so he can even do the events in the past (A great mister I'm my own Great Great Great Grandfather). The Game could be Called Doing the Nasty in the Pasty.:sneaky::devilish::devilish::KEK::KEK::KEK:

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
SHHHHHhhhh...... Don't put Time travel in Doc's head or we might get the next game about time travel with the MC having to fuck his way through history and making sure his ancestry was born and has the money long with the power to set the events in motion so he can even do the events in the past (A great mister I'm my own Great Great Great Grandfather). The Game could be Called Doing the Nasty in the Pasty.:sneaky::devilish::devilish::KEK::KEK::KEK:
Grant with a time machine meets a woman in the past in a forest, sitting under an apple tree.
Grant: Hi, what is your name?
Woman: My name is Eve.
Grant: Are you alone here Eve?
Eve: No, Adam is here, but he went for a walk.
Grant: Do you want to fuck, Eve?
Eve: What is fuck?
Grant: Let me show you, but first lets have one of these tasty looking apples...

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Grant with a time machine meets a woman in the past in a forest, sitting under an apple tree.
Grant: Hi, what is your name?
Woman: My name is Eve.
Grant: Are you alone here Eve?
Eve: No, Adam is here, but he went for a walk.
Grant: Do you want to fuck, Eve?
Eve: What is fuck?
Grant: Let me show you, but first lets have one of these tasty looking apples...
So Grant is the snake tempting Eve in the Garden.:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::KEK: But don't for get to have the shocked look on Abere's father's face when he was going to try to get her to eat the forbidden fruit only to walk in on an old friend doing his job for him.:KEK::KEK::KEK:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Or, maybe that is how they became friends.
And here I thought Grant was his grandson:KEK::KEK::KEK:

Meanwhile, somewhere on the internet: Doc is taking notes and trying to figure out where he can fit our ideas into his story.
Don't remind me that Doc is going to make money off the ideas....... Doc we know you're out there taking notes we want 5% of the revenue from the ideas.:sneaky::WeSmart::KEK:

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Don't remind me that Doc is going to make money off the ideas....... Doc we know you're out there taking notes we want 5% of the revenue from the ideas.:sneaky::WeSmart::KEK:
I would be fine with just seeing one of the ideas showing up in the game.
Especially Grant using a time machine to impregnate Eve, because then everyone could be one of his offspring.
Grant cucks Adam twice for the win!!!

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I would be fine with just seeing one of the ideas showing up in the game.
Especially Grant using a time machine to impregnate Eve, because then everyone could be one of his offspring.
Grant cucks Adam twice for the win!!!
I don't know if that'll work. I may have plans for the Bible's Eve in Extra Credit. I'm throwing some ideas around.

Reactions: DigDug69
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes