Vreek

Apr 8, 2020
Okay, so SubscribeStar finally wrote me back to verify me. Just sent proof of what I do to them. Fingers crossed.
By proof you mean the game files or did they ask for a special render of one of the characters? Asking out of curiosity...

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
086d4cb9-4477-4ae1-ac2a-29f3e8f52b64.png

Thought you guys would find this interesting. When I created this character I knew the title for 23 Sisters, but had yet to even start the script, or even name the characters. This would have been the first sister, but she didn't have a name at the time. This render was made on November 10th, just to tell you how long I've been technically working on this project.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
View attachment 1143444

Thought you guys would find this interesting. When I created this character I knew the title for 23 Sisters, but had yet to even start the script, or even name the characters. This would have been the first sister, but she didn't have a name at the time. This render was made on November 10th, just to tell you how long I've been technically working on this project.
She still can be oldest sister :love:
great model, if you didn't deleted her project you should use her on game
making a game liked by ppl is hard work, you should consider that you have many fans, i know dev who is working on his game from 2019 and only thing he made is demo
about this sister, she could be humilated ex-politic working on cafe and mc gives her work,better paid work ofc - and even i have name for her, Lizzie/Elizabeth:KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: orto23 and Nulldev

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
She still can be oldest sister :love:
great model, if you didn't deleted her project you should use her on game
making a game liked by ppl is hard work, you should consider that you have many fans, i know dev who is working on his game from 2019 and only thing he made is demo
about this sister, she could be humilated ex-politic working on cafe and mc gives her work,better paid work ofc - and even i have name for her, Lizzie/Elizabeth:KEK:
She doesn't exists anymore. I deleted all previous versions of characters I wasn't gonna use. I know, bad idea. I could have used them for something else. I feel bad about it now. I'll post some other "What if" pics in the future.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
She doesn't exists anymore. I deleted all previous versions of characters I wasn't gonna use. I know, bad idea. I could have used them for something else. I feel bad about it now. I'll post some other "What if" pics in the future.
if you have her pics you can remade her, or just ask your fans about opinion before deleting next time cause it was really good model :FacePalm:
nevermind, i'm waiting for Jessica now - who she will be in game ?:unsure:
let's see in future

Reactions: BUCCO

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
if you have her pics you can remade her, or just ask your fans about opinion before deleting next time cause it was really good model :FacePalm:
nevermind, i'm waiting for Jessica now - who she will be in game ?:unsure:
let's see in future
She is gonna....Wait, are you trying to trick me into spoiling the game? Not gonna happen. I'm not so easily fooled.

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
View attachment 1143444

at first I thought she was an ex politician from Chris K. ,but this girl is pretty, she doesn't have to pay a guy 1000e for 8 hours ;-) ......(this will be Anastasia from a biker girl gang, and on the back of her jacket she has a tag: "rocket girls") :p

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes