Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
You know, at some point I expect this game to have the MC bang 1 of his sisters while a crowd around them is chanting 'fill her up, fill her up'.

• Haha
Reactions: Nulldev and BUCCO

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
You lot talking about f**king with clarinets... LOL

Not with how much a decent mouthpiece costs :p
after the last conversation, I was curious .. I watched the prices on the internet ... but I only remember the saxophone 7800eur (a little expensive didlo ... but Mc has a free credit card);-)

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
after the last conversation, I was curious .. I watched the prices on the internet ... but I only remember the saxophone 7800eur (a little expensive didlo ... but Mc has a free credit card);-)
the politic from my country ( 45 yo woman) pays guy 1000eur for fucking her, she didnt knew about cameras in room, so tell me what is worse:
spending 7800eur for clarnet
or
spending a 1000eur for men whore and destroy your career?
Tiffany could rent a clarnet, she don't know how to Play so first thing that could come in her mind is masturbation :KEK: :KEK:

• Wow
Reactions: BUCCO

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
i didn't saw any offensive comment
i'm just wondering how Tiffany would Play on clairnet - using which part of body ( which hole :KEK:)
I prefer pussy when ass .... you will play clarinet ;-) (in the game it was that she didn't shower sometimes for a long time) ;-))

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
the politic from my country ( 45 yo woman) pays guy 1000eur for fucking her, she didnt knew about cameras in room, so tell me what is worse:
spending 7800eur for clarnet
or
spending a 1000eur for men whore and destroy your career?
Tiffany could rent a clarnet, she don't know how to Play so first thing that could come in her mind is masturbation :KEK: :KEK:
I wonder how many times she has sex in one week? :p

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
I wonder how many times she has sex in one week? :p
1000eur for all saturday night - for +-9 hrs with sleep :KEK:
this dude was handsome and muscled, she is ugly and stupid - noone fucked her for a long time
chad was whoring himself to earn some money, some ppl think he made this to destroy her career

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
1000eur for all saturday night - for +-9 hrs with sleep :KEK:
this dude was handsome and muscled, she is ugly and stupid - noone fucked her for a long time
chad was whoring himself to earn some money, some ppl think he made this to destroy her career
ugly and stupid? ... she lost her job ... if she doesn't have a free credit card, she can buy a clarinet in installments, and use it however she wants and maybe even learn to play ;-)

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
i wonder what would dev thought about a scene when mc waking up in bed having 10-12 sisters standing close to him
they could tied him and reverse r*pe him
:PogChamp:
too bad scene like this NEVER happens:FacePalm:

• Haha
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes