Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
normally not needed (maybe a drop of oil), but 20 years .... must be, very corroded ;-)
Is actually still like new. Mainly because it's not been used and kept in its case and a stable temperature environment.

I love this guitar. Just a shame it's not gone up in value.

Reactions: orto23 and BUCCO

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Is actually still like new. Mainly because it's not been used and kept in its case and a stable temperature environment.

I love this guitar. Just a shame it's not gone up in value.
I think the emotional value is more important ... and you can still keep it in abiding conditions for another 20 years ;-)

Reactions: orto23

ClawViper

Mar 31, 2021
You guys crack me up! We talking guitars?! :D
Mine has turned 31... Went with me through fire and ice... and prety much everything nice. It's amaizing how much scoolgirls dig guitar players (especialy in a band).

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
I think the emotional value is more important ... and you can still keep it in abiding conditions for another 20 years ;-)
Yup, bought it when I was around 17-18 and thought I might actually have some musical talent for it. Then realised I'd never be more than a 4-5 chord rythem guitarist.

We now own 3 5 string banjos as well lol I bought myself a Barnes & Mullins BJ400E Rathbone, my dad bought himself a BJ500M Troubadour (which sounds more like a guitar than a banjo) and we have my late uncles 70+ year old Clifford Essex Paragon (built sometime around the early 1940s) which we had repaired as, with the old banjos being made out of solid wood rather than laminate ply, they shrink and crack. (see pic)

Also have my fathers fathers George Formby Type B Banjolele.

And a Buffet Crampon B12 Clarinet..

And several recorders - 2 sopranino, 2 descant, an alto and a tenor.

Just like buying musical instruments lol

Thinking of saving up a good £1000 or so and buying a saxophone but dunno.

ANYWAY....

Back to the topic at hand..

Doc5252 we need more pron :p

Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018
Just began playthrough of this and it's already wearing on my nerves. Ugly models, tired old over-stereotyping of the south, religious blasphemy. Hard to get a chubby when so much of this thing is nothing but an eye-roll. Deleting and moving on.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Just began playthrough of this and it's already wearing on my nerves. Ugly models, tired old over-stereotyping of the south, religious blasphemy. Hard to get a chubby when so much of this thing is nothing but an eye-roll. Deleting and moving on.
True. Dev should have said “ West Virginia” or “Appalachia” then he would be spot on. :ROFLMAO:

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Fine, go! You've stayed your hour!

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
If I haven't offended you yet in my game please be patient. I will get to you shortly. I promise to offend everyone in some way or another. The next group of people I'll be offending will be the homeless....PLEASE STAND BY FOR 0.03.
Don't feed the trolls.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
my sister likes Mexican dramas and romantic series, there was no good drama without girl called GEORGINA - Georginas are everywhere - just they spell it as -heorhina :KEK:

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes