Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Oh, I'm learning how to do animations with DAZ3D. It seems pretty simple, just a lot of work. There will probably be some simple sex animations in 0.03. Hey, at least I'm learning. They'll get better as I get better.
After the next updates set of girls rather than adding another round of girls to impregnate you could always take it a bit slower and work on animating the work you've done so far while fleshing out the story a bit more for better pacing.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
A lot of potential here.
There are a lot of assets available here at F95 by the way.

Reactions: Skargaroth

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
don't be sad, when he finishes the last sis, he will start the second round ... like a good boxer .. his father will wait for 12 rounds. ;-) (possibly with packing moms and aunts) :p
I really wish I could tell you what is going to happen in 0.03. I really want to hear all your jaws hit the floor right now. I won't spoil it though. You're just gonna have to shit a brick when it comes out.

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
I really wish I could tell you what is going to happen in 0.03. I really want to hear all your jaws hit the floor right now. I won't spoil it though. You're just gonna have to shit a brick when it comes out.
I can't wait ... I'll be ready with a diaper (pampers or something) ;-)

• Haha
Reactions: BigDaddyJJ

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The next sister is into horses?

Reactions: BUCCO

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
You might want to re-render the scenes inside the BnB as they are really blown out. If I had to guess, you have the camera headlamp turned on. You need to either (1) scale down the amount of lighting (subtract a zero from each setting) or (2) go into the render settings and reset the ISO and F-Stops. Either would prevent those scenes from being blown out. It is especially jarring when going from Tiffany to Akeko (whose lighting is not blown out). Just a suggestion to improve that sequence. You can do a quick search for Daz3D ISO and F-stop to find a reasonable starting point for exposure settings, if you are interested.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
dev is silent today?
it's weird and suspicious
i think he's planning something really evil,crazy and huge :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not quiet. Just got up and am drinking my coffee trying to figure out how to make everyone laugh until they piss themselves.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes