Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
It's very difficult to juge, so many games have loli that are visually clearly underage and also behaving underage, but are stated to be 18+. It's pure hypocrisy, look at the DMD serie, the main girl has huge boobs but has the mind of a 12-14 years old teen and her friends are flat like earth with child bodies. But everybody accept this just because it's stated they are 18+ which is totally ridiculous!
Dee is an adult. She is mentally challenged though...
That's different from PF.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
This is just great I can only imagine the amount of meth required to create this, id ill say its not enough.

I think some people don't seem to get that this game its not to be taken seriously, just have fun guys don't over analyze it and just have fun with the sheer absurdity of the premise.
I'm switching to crack to write 0.03.

• Sad
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Oh, I'm sorry to tell you all, but the modern art theory the MC talks about is made up. I don't know anything about modern art so I just made some stuff up. Sorry if you thought that was real. I'll try to be more factual from now on.

Reactions: pgm_01

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
This is just great I can only imagine the amount of meth required to create this, id ill say its not enough.

I think some people don't seem to get that this game its not to be taken seriously, just have fun guys don't over analyze it and just have fun with the sheer absurdity of the premise.
I think acid maybe....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
played the game once again and have strange feeling about Grant again, he's like fukin Tony Montana :KEK: - world is belongs to him (i think he's mafia boss or drug cartel Boss)

Last edited:

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Sweet home Alabama where your sisters fucks better than the rest.
Sister i'm coming home to cum in you.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes