Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Hey Doc5252, your VN cracks me up. Good stuff. Keep it comin'.

Now that I played the latest update I wonder if I misheard the Blondie song
all the time...dauniece dauniece, oh with you eyes so blue....

A small idea: Can you cobble a 3 picture image together with a cab, an airplane
and a cab again? With all the flying you can use it multiple times and
it would be a bit nicer than all those black screens.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Hey F95 Zone...if you're going to allow this game you should also allow Proud Father! This game is even worse than Proud Father on the loli content. Double standards are your way now huh? Either ban both or allow both, you can't do one and not the other.
First and last point on this topic from me. I played the latest version of Proud father last night and it's definitely pushing the boundaries.
Rule 7. in the forum talks about realistic pubescent as the cut off.

The girls in Proud Father are maybe not pubescent, but the youngest three are very much pushing the boundary. The niece does not have developed breast yet, so although there is no sex with her yet, it is definitely coming. The other 2 are barely older and does indeed have sex with the MC. They are also clearly under age, as they are still in school and have personalities match that those of young (junior) school girls that also matches their looks.

In this game the sister looks a bit young, BUT first of all she has boobs (clear sign of puberty) and her personality is not that of a child. She is clearly meant to be an adult that lives on her own. The Asian chick are also in University already and are meant to be over 18. Nothing in the game suggests that they are pre-teen kids.

The same can not be said of Proud Father as the kids are clearly meant to be VERY you teenagers (Bordering on pre-teen)

IMO Proud Father was pushing the boundaries and the mods decided it had to go. I'm very much a fan of Rule 7 and Proud Father was pretty much on the boundary. It could have gone either way but ultimately I can see where the mods/admins were coming from.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
First and last point on this topic from me. I played the latest version of Proud father last night and it's definitely pushing the boundaries.
Rule 7. in the forum talks about realistic pubescent as the cut off.

The girls in Proud Father are maybe not pubescent, but the youngest three are very much pushing the boundary. The niece does not have developed breast yet, so although there is no sex with her yet, it is definitely coming. The other 2 are barely older and does indeed have sex with the MC. They are also clearly under age, as they are still in school and have personalities match that those of young (junior) school girls that also matches their looks.

In this game the sister looks a bit young, BUT first of all she has boobs (clear sign of puberty) and her personality is not that of a child. She is clearly meant to be an adult that lives on her own. The Asian chick are also in University already and are meant to be over 18. Nothing in the game suggests that they are pre-teen kids.

The same can not be said of Proud Father as the kids are clearly meant to be VERY you teenagers (Bordering on pre-teen)

IMO Proud Father was pushing the boundaries and the mods decided it had to go. I'm very much a fan of Rule 7 and Proud Father was pretty much on the boundary. It could have gone either way but ultimately I can see where the mods/admins were coming from.
It's very difficult to juge, so many games have loli that are visually clearly underage and also behaving underage, but are stated to be 18+. It's pure hypocrisy, look at the DMD serie, the main girl has huge boobs but has the mind of a 12-14 years old teen and her friends are flat like earth with child bodies. But everybody accept this just because it's stated they are 18+ which is totally ridiculous!

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Lot's daughters? I wanna party with those girls.

Well, you also have... Son's & daughers of Adam & Eve. Abraham marrying his half sister Sarha. Moses's father Amram who married his aunt (kinky) Jochebed. Amnon with his half sister Tamar. Lot of the stuff that take place in Egypt I suppose a bit like just how it was back in those, just like with Rome later...

No, I don't really read the bible, I just let google find interesting topics for me! :ROFLMAO:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
It's very difficult to juge, so many games have loli that are visually clearly underage and also behaving underage, but are stated to be 18+. It's pure hypocrisy, look at the DMD serie, the main girl has huge boobs but has the mind of a 12-14 years old teen and her friends are flat like earth with child bodies. But everybody accept this just because it's stated they are 18+ which is totally ridiculous!

Rule 7 is all about realistic prepubescent girls. Nothing to do with under age. Proud father is border line on the realistic prepubescent side of things. DMD might have the mind of a 12 year old, but is without question not prepubescent.

The girls in Proud father are questionable in appearance and although I would not classify them as prepubescent, it's not as clear cut as the other games you mentioned.

Not gonna post more on this. If you don't see the difference between the 2 games, nothing I say will make you see the difference. The mods/admin saw the same thing I saw. I might have given the game a pass, they decided not too.

For Extra Clarity I included rule 7:
=========================
7). Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity or sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member.

D from DMD does not break rule 7. The young ones from Proud father are not so clear cut and might break rule 7 or is questionable at least.
The Sisters from 23 Sisters are clearly meant to be adult in the context of the game.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes