Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
View attachment 1134728

I've got some very weird and strange ideas for the future of the game. You're gonna see some strange things in 0.03.
Akeko and Tiffany plans to tied up mc and rape him? :love: :PogChamp:
no matter what idea you have, there are many fans who loves your arts and this game
i'm gonna stay here for good - but i'm gonna leave when mc would be forced to fuck zombie:KEK:

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Oh, and for those of you who think that there's to much incest in this game, all I can say is "Here, hold my beer..." Things are about to get really fucked up in the next update, and that's just the beginning.
Looking forward to see it

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Oh, and for those of you who think that there's to much incest in this game, all I can say is "Here, hold my beer..." Things are about to get really fucked up in the next update, and that's just the beginning. The 23 sisters is just the beginning of the game..
More lesbian action, please! :p

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
There's a hidden Easter egg in the game that shows some of the future of the game. See if you can find it. No one has yet. At least I don't think so. It hasn't been mentioned yet. If you find it I'm not going to confirm it until 0.03 comes out. It's got some huge spoilers.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes