Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
i really like Asian female characters and i don't mind about giving Akeko Tiffany's style
never said i hate Tiffany, i like her
i wonder how that girl could look - Akeko made in Tiffany style:unsure:
If you put Tiffany side by side with Akeko, Akeko is a few inches taller than Tiffany. She's almost the MC's height. She just has small tits and a babyface.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
If you put Tiffany side by side with Akeko, Akeko is a few inches taller than Tiffany. She's almost the MC's height. She just has small tits and a babyface.
No not that :KEK:
i mean a "gollum" style - that what ppl complain about the most
you can post a earlier version of Akeko?
just one art
please

Nov 1, 2020
Complain, complain, complain. All about girls looking to young. Do I have to put gay grandpa fucking in the game to shut people up about that?

View attachment 1134612
It is not a matter of complaining. People give their opinion. You should take as a feedback, some people like this other don't. It is your game, you do whatever floats your boat. I am just giving my opinion that you may get a bigger audience if you had girls that looked prettier and do not look that young. You may disagree.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
It is not a matter of complaining. People give their opinion. You should take as a feedback, some people like this other don't. It is your game, you do whatever floats your boat. I am just giving my opinion that you may get a bigger audience if you had girls that looked prettier and do not look that young. You may disagree.
I was just kidding. I'm a joker. Just havin' fun.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
No not that :KEK:
i mean a "gollum" style - that what ppl complain about the most
you can post a earlier version of Akeko?
just one art
please
946761_Akeko.png

This was the first design of Akeko. Search on this site 23 Sisters and a discussion thread will pop up that I created while designing the game. You can see some early renders of some characters like Akeko and Tiffany.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Skargaroth

TheDarkEcho

Jun 20, 2017
The problem I have with the game is will this massive inheritance cover all the child support? even ignoring the fertility drugs upping the chances of twins, triplets etc, though I suppose Tiffany will always have the trailer for them. Other than that absolutely hilarious game.

• Haha
Reactions: unknown78
Jul 25, 2020
The problem I have with the game is will this massive inheritance cover all the child support? even ignoring the fertility drugs upping the chances of twins, triplets etc, though I suppose Tiffany will always have the trailer for them. Other than that absolutely hilarious game.
there was a study done about how much a child costs to raise, i think the overall figure came to 1 and a half million dollars until they are an adult. so the child expenses are for sure covered, the expenses for the sisters however, im not sure.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
index.jpg

I've got some very weird and strange ideas for the future of the game. You're gonna see some strange things in 0.03.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes