perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
It's not shallow and close minded it's unrealistic and breaks the immersion for the reader. I certainly wouldn't hire that lawyer. Any decent lawyer who wants people to pay him money will make sure they show up to an appointment wearing business attire or at least corporate casual. That means a pair of slacks and a shirt with a collar. It doesn't have to be a suit and tie but slacks, collared shirt and a sports jacket would do.

If it wasn't for the text underneath the guy with the hawaiian shirt that said "I'm a LAWYER", the reader would never know. A nice touch would be a briefcase or one of those leather portfolio things. You want "whimsical" or hustler type of lawyer then take a cue from Better Call Saul on loud shirts and ties. Have him be a slob with the dress shirt outside the pants and wearing sneakers and a sports coat with elbow patches and with a loose tie. He's also carrying a briefcase in one hand and a donut in the next. Also put in one of his ears a tacky large old fashioned ear bud with visible mic for phone calls.
The thing about David the lawyer is he works exclusively for Grant on what looks to be a permanent retainer. He stated that he will continue to work for him even after he's dead. Grant seems to have no problem with David's attire and for this scenario that's all that matters. Considering Grants seemingly inexhaustible cash flow I would think it's safe to say David is set for life. With that said I imagine David could prance around in a Sears Poncho, Crocks and a Bustle and not give a cowboy's hoot to anyone's thoughts on his fashion skills. I also get the feeling David is a bit more than a counselor for the old man. He makes sure MC and his straw chewing little sister are where they are supposed to be, when they are supposed to be and his size might have something to do with it also. I guess we wait and see as the story plays on. Either way the whole thing is just plain hilarious.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
It's not shallow and close minded it's unrealistic and breaks the immersion for the reader. I certainly wouldn't hire that lawyer. Any decent lawyer who wants people to pay him money will make sure they show up to an appointment wearing business attire or at least corporate casual. That means a pair of slacks and a shirt with a collar. It doesn't have to be a suit and tie but slacks, collared shirt and a sports jacket would do.

If it wasn't for the text underneath the guy with the hawaiian shirt that said "I'm a LAWYER", the reader would never know. A nice touch would be a briefcase or one of those leather portfolio things. You want "whimsical" or hustler type of lawyer then take a cue from Better Call Saul on loud shirts and ties. Have him be a slob with the dress shirt outside the pants and wearing sneakers and a sports coat with elbow patches and with a loose tie. He's also carrying a briefcase in one hand and a donut in the next. Also put in one of his ears a tacky large old fashioned ear bud with visible mic for phone calls.
Y'know, not everyone places overdue importance on attire. Maybe Grant is more interested in David's effectiveness than the contents of his closet?

Besides, it's not like this isn't quite a ...

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
I don't know about this one chief, the models choice really won't help this game stand too long on this site because of rule 7 and anti lolicon dickhead. Even I don't have high hope for this thread
Hm?is there any website where there is no anti lolicon dickhead?

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
a little detail would be nice. however this is what is see
v0.02c
N/A????????????????????????

v0.02b
N/A??????????????????????

v0.02a
N/A??????????????????????

v0.01c
Bug Fix

v0.01b
Initial Release

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
There's a few site, but I don't think it was a good idea to mention them on this thread
Beside that, this update was very fun and hilarious. Love the not taking anything to serious tone of this game, truly a masterpiece that make me craving for more updates
Hm,can we talk about it on discord or smthg?i would love that if you can do it,btw here Nah#1111 thanks for reply

ClawViper

Mar 31, 2021
You guys really don't get the humor behind Tif's demonic faces? She's an IMP! A hellion sidekick! Those faces are not by accident >:)

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Pokemon started with 151 creatures, now there are 898. How many more sisters will be discovered if this game goes on to sequels? I don't know, but my OCD and my fetishes combine to say I gotta bang'em all. I want to be the very best, like no-one ever was. To catch them is my real test, to bang them is my cause!
Honestly, I don't really care much for the incest aspect of it, but give me a list of potential harem girls, and my OCD kicks in hard. Allow me to impregnate them, and it gets even better.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Love what you are doing Dev, but if I could make a suggestion, slow your roll a bit and build up the situation and characters as you go along. Second or third meeting sex is far more likely and fleshing out each sisters personality and situation as he meets and seduces them would add structure and depth to the story overall. No need to rush this, just give them each their space and let the story flow.

Nov 1, 2020
It really bothers me that one of the models in the pictures looks just too young. Yes you can say that she is 50 but still. If wasn't for this I would really like to play the game as I really like the impregnation theme.

added: My suggestion for the dev is to polish the models appearance. From the photos they are not very pretty, and I would say make the models look 18. and not younger. That I think would attract more people .

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: TommyTuba

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
It really bothers me that one of the models in the pictures looks just too young. Yes you can say that she is 50 but still. If wasn't for this I would really like to play the game as I really like the impregnation theme.
do you saw granny from this game ?
if you think some character looks too young - granny is age balance keeper :sneaky:
all characters are adult (some of them are even too old :KEK:)

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes