Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I like Georgina. It would be interesting that the MC is going to Georgia to fuck Mary then after leaving Georgia he fucks a girl named Georgina. LOVE IT!!

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Ok, seeing that you now suggest hispanic names, I suggest the name, innata.
It is the feminine version which means inbred in spanish, but most english speakers won't know that.
It does sound like a name, though.

Background story for the name is that as they were suggesting names, she asked for it to be named after her if it was a girl, and since everyone called her Innata, that is the name that he told the nurse to put down for the childs name.
The MC's father did not speak spanish, either.

Reactions: TommyTuba

ClawViper

Mar 31, 2021
Hmmm... I've been folowing a spanish athlete for a while named Sabrine that's pretty good at her thing... Could be an option.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
I like Georgina. It would be interesting that the MC is going to Georgia to fuck Mary then after leaving Georgia he fucks a girl named Georgina. LOVE IT!!
Georgina should be spelled as heorhina, my friend was from Spain his sister was Georgina and he spelt "Heorhina" - you can use it as joke "why you calling your sister Heorhina - cause she's addicted to heroin" :KEK:

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Oh,here's a little tease. The thing with the birth control pills is literately just the tiny tip of the iceberg to how rich and powerful Grant is. If the birth control part shocked you, you ain't seen nothing yet.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
There's a hidden Easter egg in the game that shows some of the future of the game. See if you can find it. No one has yet. At least I don't think so. It hasn't been mentioned yet. If you find it I'm not going to confirm it until 0.03 comes out. It's got some huge spoilers.
is it something in the background or what was said? if its something in the background the only two things i´ve seen was the line go further in one picture or the fight on screen in the bar.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes