BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
I don't get it about that shemale fear ??!!!
I think they love females ... yes?
I think they are used to see dicks in those games .... yes??

So if you put a dick on a female it should be something perfectly fair ... no ???

And more you save a lot of stuff, you get all in one, is this not a perfect solution ?
I like Thalana from InnerGrowth (my favorite), I play FutaParadise, I agree with what you writes, there is no reason for the war Caesar ;-)

Last edited:

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
She doesn't exists anymore. I deleted all previous versions of characters I wasn't gonna use. I know, bad idea. I could have used them for something else. I feel bad about it now. I'll post some other "What if" pics in the future.
:confused:

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
I kinda like this one, but I feel there's just something off about the head/face. Then, I reminded myself that I don't have to look at her face...
yes I know what you mean, she's strictly pretty,those eyes,her expression ... haha (on the contrary, I looked at her, just in the face- I was afraid to look elsewhere) ;-)

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Still no word back from SS. They're pissing me off. Anyway wrote 6 pages of script today. That's not bad. Actually pretty good. Going to bed soon. Have a great night everyone.
That is really weird they shouldn't really take that much time to give you a response.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I really don't know what's going on with them. I finally get a response from them after waiting a month and a day to prove I'm the creator of 23 Sisters. I sent them proof immediately. It's been 3+ days since I sent it.
Yeah they need to really improve how fast the approve the pages, waiting a month just to get a response is crazy.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Yeah they need to really improve how fast the approve the pages, waiting a month just to get a response is crazy.
I mean I've made a good amount of money for a first month from what I've heard, but I have a lot of people waiting for SS to support me. I'm missing out on a lot of money because of this wait.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I mean I've made a good amount of money for a first month from what I've heard, but I have a lot of people waiting for SS to support me. I'm missing out on a lot of money because of this wait.
Yeah, also it's in their interest to approve the pages fast, they also make money.

Reactions: orto23
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes