BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
if you will fight with goat army enough, then goat Boss will appear, if you defeat him all 23 gonna be your slaves
make good choice (don't run - fight) :KEK:
Shit, have a goat boss, some diabolical abilities?!! (i run away, heeeelp!!!)

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
you mean? to hell, how many uncles fuck, poor poor Tiffany? !! ;-)
she was Virgin when mc fuked her? NO!
her virginty was taken by someone from family - she likes incest too much
Tiffanty asked mc do he fucked his mother, he said no, and Tiffany asked : why?
i like where this story is going (to mc/mom/Tiffany threesome in future) :PogChamp: :PogChamp: :PogChamp: :PogChamp: :PogChamp: :PogChamp: :PogChamp: :PogChamp: :PogChamp:

• Haha
Reactions: BUCCO

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
i like where this story is going (to mc/mom/Tiffany threesome in future) :PogChamp: :PogChamp: :PogChamp: :PogChamp: :PogChamp: :PogChamp: :PogChamp: :PogChamp: :PogChamp:
yeeees, i hope mom is as nice as Tiffany ;-) :p

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I will explain in a future update the loss of Tiffany's virginity. It's really not to exciting. And renumber, Tiffany has a brother-sister incest fetish, nothing else. It's the same with Grant. Only brother-sister fucking gets them off. Tiffany isn't into uncles, fathers or cousins. It's brothers or nothing. Also sisters now. That's new.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
I will explain in a future update the loss of Tiffany's virginity. It's really not to exciting. And renumber, Tiffany has a brother-sister incest fetish, nothing else. It's the same with Grant. Only brother-sister fucking gets them off. Tiffany isn't into uncles, fathers or cousins. It's brothers or nothing. Also sisters now. That's new.
Oh, thank You for making this clear
now i'm waiting for find out who is Tiffany's next target (maybe Akeko or Jessica)

• Haha
Reactions: BUCCO
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes