Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
conspiracy theorist (AJ) steal other conspracy theorist Uncle Buck theories and tell it's belongs to him, Tiffany made her first steps in web and she's still investigating - my heart is melting when i see how much interest she have doing what she likes

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Incest gamer girl Tiffany thinks the US need to invade Canada to stop young reptalians who are teached how fly on spacecrafts
also the US is scared the Canada :unsure: o_O
in Alabama internet should be forbidden :KEK:
the situation is changing to scifi-horror, someone has already reported the unusual loss the homeless. someone steals their alcohol, Tiffany is already on the trail, silent in the TV newspaper ;-)

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Tiffany on the California coast, she noticed something strange in the sea, it reminded her, MC dick, she quickly returned to the hotel and she found her brother masturbating over her new notebook, she forgot what she saw on the beach, and quickly took advantage of the situation. the sea mystery is still unsolved ;-)

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Tiffany on the California coast, she noticed something strange in the sea, it reminded her, MC dick, she quickly returned to the hotel and she found her brother masturbating over her new notebook, she forgot what she saw on the beach, and quickly took advantage of the situation. the sea mystery is still unsolved ;-)
why i can't found this post in Tiffany's Twitter?
you wrote it yourself? :KEK: o_O

• Haha
Reactions: BUCCO
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes