Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Sorry I haven't given you guys an update in a couple days. My bad. I'm still writing the script. On page 13 right now. I try to get 40 to 50 pages per update. You'll like the story. It's really funny. It goes dark, but in a funny way. I hope. I'll try to keep you guys updated more often.

-Doc
don't say sorry
games can't be done in one day, we know it more waiting for update - more pleasure during playing

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
don't say sorry
games can't be done in one day, we know it more waiting for update - more pleasure during playing
To tell you the truth, I'm not a fan of script writing. I love it when I come up with a great joke, but the rest I find boring and I have to force myself to write. Rendering, posing and coding I love to do. Writing takes up half the time of the update, because it takes me so long. I have a feeling that this update will be a little longer that the first two. I'm on page 14 and I haven't even gotten to Mary yet. I'm working on Tiffany and the MC's day off. I'm starting to think I might leave Georgina out of this update. It's not 100%. I'm just thinking about it. I'll know more once I've gotten farther into the script. We'll see.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
To tell you the truth, I'm not a fan of script writing. I love it when I come up with a great joke, but the rest I find boring and I have to force myself to write. Rendering, posing and coding I love to do. Writing takes up half the time of the update, because it takes me so long. I have a feeling that this update will be a little longer that the first two. I'm on page 14 and I haven't even gotten to Mary yet. I'm working on Tiffany and the MC's day off. I'm starting to think I might leave Georgina out of this update. It's not 100%. I'm just thinking about it. I'll know more once I've gotten farther into the script. We'll see.
You will do what You want, noone force You
Tiffany and mc and few dirty jokes are enough for me
Just make sure Georgina don't snore all heroin ( this joke still sounds like shit)

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I just got to say this. Before I started making this game a lot of developers told horror stories about the community here on F95. I must say 98% of you guys have been great. Your support and praise really make my day great almost every day. You're really fun to interact with. You guys really welcomed my game with open arms and I can't thank you enough. Just had to tell you guys that.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
I just got to say this. Before I started making this game a lot of developers told horror stories about the community here on F95. I must say 98% of you guys have been great. Your support and praise really make my day great almost every day. You're really fun to interact with. You guys really welcomed by game with open arms and I can't thank you enough. Just had to tell you guys that.
I was joking about Tiffany's looks at first and wasn't ready for granny but Tiffany doesn't looks bad at all and grandma looks acceptable
Other girls looks great too, there is nothing that most players can't like or love

You like talking with players here and it's fukin awesome :)
We are grateful to You too for everything

the best decision You can made was putting offensive jokes in game is rather uncommon - always we can laugh during playing

i thought You think about us like as spammers and i was wrong - You don't hate us much :KEK:

Thank You DOC!!

And one thing: could You make a rest or sleep sometime?
You're gonna Die sitting at the computer
Go to sleep!!!!

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Yea, ok mc and Tiffany have fun at roleplaying :cautious:
How Tiffany could work at office with no high school/college? Magic? And why she's working at not family office? Her brother could bang her not in every 30 mins but every 20 mins
Mc should find out evidences of defraud some ton of USD at Tiffany's boss, then mc will take over whole company and secreatry too:unsure:

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I was joking about Tiffany's looks at first and wasn't ready for granny but Tiffany doesn't looks bad at all and grandma looks acceptable
Other girls looks great too, there is nothing that most players can't like or love

You like talking with players here and it's fukin awesome :)
We are grateful to You too for everything

the best decision You can made was putting offensive jokes in game is rather uncommon - always we can laugh during playing

i thought You think about us like as spammers and i was wrong - You don't hate us much :KEK:

Thank You DOC!!

And one thing: could You make a rest or sleep sometime?
You're gonna Die sitting at the computer
Go to sleep!!!!
Sorry I can't sleep. I'm clinically an insomniac. I have a very hard time sleeping even with sleeping pills. I get around 4-6 hours of sleep a night. Some nights more. Also I quit smoking and have replaced the habit of smoking with becoming a workaholic. It's better than smoking I guess.

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Tiffany decided to solve the mystery, the elimination of homeless alcohol, she looked around and noticed a homeless guard sleeping on a chair. The street was full of garbage and empty bottles. Tiffany made a quick decision, and she entered the tent where the alcohol was to be stored , she was very surprised by what she saw there , old clothes, a newspaper, a mattress and an empty box of alcohol. Suddenly she heard a rumble behind her back, turned, and remained frozen by fear and panic. she found herself trapped! She stared at the homeless guard's face, full of thirst and hunger. He grabbed her purse, opened it, and picked up a bottle of small whiskey. He smiled happily and walked away. Tifany was still a little scared, she thought as she took the bottle from her father's plane , and what a good sense of smell the homeless man had. When she came out of the tent, she saw a homeless man sleeping on a chair , with an empty bottle of whiskey in his hand. The mystery of the lost alcohol of the homeless is still unsolved! (Uncle Buck's secret diary) site 74

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
View attachment 1150459
A character for 0.04. I know a little of her history and story. She won't be in the next update but the one after that. She still needs a little work. Is that a bunk bed behind her?
nice eyes like a cat, but Chris K, will be a little sad, the girl is not suitable for tits fuck, but maybe anal sex ?! ... who knows ;-) good job :p

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
I am addicted to green eyes. It's a major kink of mine. LOL
Green eyes are definitely the most attractive aspect to me on a woman too. Right at the top of my list. Right under that is abs and vagina. You know how people ask if someone is a tits or ass man. I always respond, Neither, I am a vagina man. It's even funnier if they take it the wrong way. Definitely gonna be enjoying this game even more now that i know green eyes are a major kink of yours. :D

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Yea, ok mc and Tiffany have fun at roleplaying :cautious:
How Tiffany could work at office with no high school/college? Magic? And why she's working at not family office? Her brother could bang her not in every 30 mins but every 20 mins
Mc should find out evidences of defraud some ton of USD at Tiffany's boss, then mc will take over whole company and secreatry too:unsure:
very great deduction and detective eye and the question about magic is excellent because there is magic in it! magic money! who wants to verify just write to google (money talk xxx movie) and college study you can start. who does not want to learn, a short explanation - MC father owns more than 70% of the company's shares, and the boss when he does not want to lose his job and money must follow the instructions. ;-)

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes