Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
nice eyes like a cat, but Chris K, will be a little sad, the girl is not suitable for tits fuck, but maybe anal sex ?! ... who knows ;-) good job :p
How do you know i would be sad?
titjob events are only a few things i like in games
Bunk bed behind her suggest a sister/ twins, double bj, mc fucking sister #1 and sister #2 sitting at her face and licks #1 pussy
:love: :KEK: :PogChamp:

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
very great deduction and detective eye and the question about magic is excellent because there is magic in it! magic money! who wants to verify just write to google (money talk xxx movie) and college study you can start. who does not want to learn, a short explanation - MC father owns more than 70% of the company's shares, and the boss when he does not want to lose his job and money must follow the instructions. ;-)
money is magic that helped Tiffany?
i think it was her beauty and intellect :KEK:
not always money are most important, sometimes fear about own life means more than money
Tiffany came to Boss with gun and said : i will work here or you will Die - and Boss agreed

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Green eyes are definitely the most attractive aspect to me on a woman too. Right at the top of my list. Right under that is abs and vagina. You know how people ask if someone is a tits or ass man. I always respond, Neither, I am a vagina man. It's even funnier if they take it the wrong way. Definitely gonna be enjoying this game even more now that i know green eyes are a major kink of yours. :D
You and I have similar tastes.

Reactions: AdamJohn36

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
money is magic that helped Tiffany?
i think it was her beauty and intellect :KEK:
not always money are most important, sometimes fear about own life means more than money
Tiffany came to Boss with gun and said : i will work here or you will Die - and Boss agreed
love you, cough up money, i want Tiffany with a gun, yeees! ;-)

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
sorry for not funny joke about music

I'm not trap hater and i'm okay with every decision You made
Some shemale characters with big boobs (and made in DAZ) are pretty (especially in scenes shemale on female) :PogChamp:

It's always some alternative after mc's death to keep Tiffany happy:KEK:

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes