Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Yea
DOC posted a twin picture in top tanks but without bras (their puffy nipple were visible :love:) then he 'repair' this hiding nipps :mad:
How he could do something like this?
it's more cruel even than killing mc
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Happy? They're puffy.

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
DOC!!!! ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
i have Perfect idea for next fetish to provide to game: titjob and anal
preg Tiffany doing titjob with her huge milky juggs :PogChamp::love:
and Tiffany and mc could have some argue about pregnant sex, after argue Tiffany could want anal insead of vaginal ( conspiarcy theorist think the vaginal sex in pregnacy can double pregancy - so Tiffany will have twins if mc fucks her in pregg state:KEK: even in 6th month )
one of our activist thought in that way and it was funny
please think about this option
actually this double pregnancy thing just happened in england. a woman got pregnant while already weeks into the first pregnancy. it is however rare. very rare. like super rare. there are like 10 cases known to medicine in the entire world and that as far back as recordings go and it is kinda dangerous for the second child as it will be far behind in development at the time of birth unlike with real twins that are conceived at the same time and there isn't much that can be done to delay the birth as the first child will be born and you can't just leave the second one there for another month or two lol.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Sorry, it was never my intention

"Ojos verdes como escupida de mate"
Sorry, loses its meaning when translated

dealing with tiffany,

Dealing with tiffany, better get the bullets out before
Let me take a stab at the translation for you from Spanish into English:

Green eyes how sculpted like a vegetable caffeine drink. A "mate" is a popular drink in Argentina, the vegetable matter is ground into a paste and mixed with water. So I think you said, that her eyes are the green like the mate. Since its like coffee you like that and find it attractive?

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
actually this double pregnancy thing just happened in england. a woman got pregnant while already weeks into the first pregnancy. it is however rare. very rare. like super rare. there are like 10 cases known to medicine in the entire world and that as far back as recordings go and it is kinda dangerous for the second child as it will be far behind in development at the time of birth unlike with real twins that are conceived at the same time and there isn't much that can be done to delay the birth as the first child will be born and you can't just leave the second one there for another month or two lol.
Many people believe the fallacy that a woman cannot get pregnant again if she is already pregnant. I reference Cain and Able, were fraternal twins. Recently a woman was impregnated again a second time three weeks after her first. They were born three weeks apart and still are called twins. I won't bother to tell you who the fathers of the first fraternal twins were. Ha ha, so many people are like mushrooms.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Hmmm, Dev doesn't catch on bait and not confirmed anything in 100% - there is still chance for mom/mc event, so i will wait patiently

Living in one house with 23 sisters could be very nice life, all of them can't have peroid at same time, at least one of them could be ready for sex with mc :KEK:
My personal experience is that if women do not live inside the same household they usually have different menstrual cycles. But ones that live in the same household (affects of the moon cycles, geographic region are important) but those that live in the same household begin to sync theirs.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
My personal experience is that if women do not live inside the same household they usually have different menstrual cycles. But ones that live in the same household (affects of the moon cycles, geographic region are important) but those that live in the same household begin to sync theirs.
But this is game and things that matter on peroid (irl) are not affecting for girls peroids in game
It's game and dev choose how many girls have peroid at same time :unsure:

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Tiffany posting tweet about George Washington was alien remined me the aliens are everywhere :eek:
also King George name was recalled
our planet becomes strange place to live
maybe one of latest US president was allien too?:unsure::KEK:
you mean, someone like ALF from Melmak, hmm there would be a similarity. ;-)

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes