Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
You should have plot for emergency ( when mc can't impregnate them all)
mc could find job as builder/ worker in building site, during work he must climb at some height also he needs safety rope
Knowing he knows shit about being a build worker he can use rope like this Man IMG_20210420_225813.jpg
To make sure when mc loose his grip he don't fall at ground (y) :KEK:
Safety first

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
You guys are gonna love when some of the contract that he signed is explained. Let's just say, he really should have read it, even though it was 1,000 pages. At least get a lawyer to read over. Fucking Gender Studies Degree.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I don't know about this one chief, the models choice really won't help this game stand too long on this site because of rule 7 and anti lolicon dickhead. Even I don't have high hope for this thread
Still on F95 despite the lolicon and it's one of the fastest commented on threads in F95Zone history.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
You guys are gonna love when some of the contract that he signed is explained. Let's just say, he really should have read it, even though it was 1,000 pages. At least get a lawyer to read over. Fucking Gender Studies Degree.
Do you plan to release updates on a regular schedule like, say, PixieBlink's The Professor? Don't care what your approach is, just wondering. Great game!

apariciodof

Feb 1, 2018
Let me take a stab at the translation for you from Spanish into English:

Green eyes how sculpted like a vegetable caffeine drink. A "mate" is a popular drink in Argentina,
Not only in Argentina, also in Uruguay and Paraguay

... the vegetable matter is ground into a paste...
well, clearly taken from some page that doesn't have much of an idea of what he's writing

So I think you said, that her eyes are the green like the mate. Since its like coffee you like that and find it attractive?
Even when a spit is not the most attractive, the green color of it after ingesting a sip of mate is really beautiful.
On the other hand, mate looks as much like coffee as an airplane looks like a sailboat.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I've now have ownership of this thread. For some reason the Linux version of the game was never posted. I should have noticed it soon, but for some reason I didn't.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes