Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
It's looking more and more likely that Georgina will not be in 0.03. The MC and Tiffany's day off is going on longer than I thought it would. You will still have Jessica and Mary though. There's still a small chance that Georgina will be in it, but it's look like it's not gonna happen.

Reactions: AdamJohn36

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
It's looking more and more likely that Georgina will not be in 0.03. The MC and Tiffany's day off is going on longer than I thought it would. You will still have Jessica and Mary though. There's still a small chance that Georgina will be in it, but it's look like it's not gonna happen.
no problem. the more time we get with tiff the better.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Stop making excuses, we need to be more closer to top sister :giggle:
I'm waiting for some inappropriate jokes, for next sister i can wait
Still those jokes should be really good, not some friendly shit:cautious:

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Tiffany and the MC are having a relaxing day off. The morning was filled with adventure. What should they do in the afternoon? Hmm...Thinking. Go see a movie? Go on a date and eat dinner? Relax at home? Plan a murder? Rob a bank? Go steal a car?
Miniature golf, bowling. oriental bath-house or maybe w(h)ine tasting? All kinds of variants there...

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Miniature golf, bowling. oriental bath-house or maybe w(h)ine tasting? All kinds of variants there...
For reasons I can't mention, spoilers, they can't do any of those except the miniature golf. I don't think that there's a miniature golf map for DAZ though.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes