BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
In "ICE AGE" movie were two possums, on photo are eight possums

Possum stinks rotten meat odour, this animal should be new Tiffany's pet

After mc's death she will like a rotten meat smell :KEK: - she will be keeping mc in house and DEV add "necrophillia" tag
hahaha you are crazy hahahahahaha you want to kill me hahahahaha

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay everyone, I want your opinion on this. I would like to have Mary, Jessica and Georgina in the same update, so what I'm thinking of doing is holding off on those three and doing Sammy and Tammy first. I know Grant said in the game that Mary was next up, but I do have an idea of how to change the order. Should I go with the twins in 0.03 and do Mary, Jessica and Georgina in 0.04?

• Love
Reactions: BUCCO

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Okay everyone, I want your opinion on this. I would like to have Mary, Jessica and Georgina in the same update, so what I'm thinking of doing is holding off on those three and doing Sammy and Tammy first. I know Grant said in the game that Mary was next up, but I do have an idea of how to change the order. Should I go with the twins in 0.03 and do Mary, Jessica and Georgina in 0.04?
Give us twins first those girls are lovely
For Mary, Jess and Georginga we can wait
Give us two girls at first then three girls and at last give us some busty matures ;)

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
yeeees! or nooooo? I'm undecided, your choice ;-)

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes