orto23

Oct 16, 2018
Okay everyone, I want your opinion on this. I would like to have Mary, Jessica and Georgina in the same update, so what I'm thinking of doing is holding off on those three and doing Sammy and Tammy first. I know Grant said in the game that Mary was next up, but I do have an idea of how to change the order. Should I go with the twins in 0.03 and do Mary, Jessica and Georgina in 0.04?
This game is your baby, do what ever you want. Just keep the craziness and humor going.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Some wave of absurd jokes and offending language is rather rare at games
Most of devs giving us world where all girls loving mc - in DOC's world first men loved by all girls was mc's father

Grant was worried about mc's sexual relationships in future and made 23 sisters to be sure he don't die as virgin :KEK:

Damn, i'm curious where are those twins living - probably not in Alabama
fucking-tease.jpg

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Most of devs giving us world where all girls loving mc - in DOC's world first men loved by all girls was mc's father

Grant was worried about mc's sexual relationships in future and made 23 sisters to be sure he don't die as virgin :KEK:

View attachment 1155218
You're a little close on the theory about Grant, but not quite there. The truth is a little more shocking though. Okay, maybe not a little shocking, it more like WHAT THE FUCK!?! You're jaw is gonna hit the floor when the truth comes out.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017

View attachment 1155218
Oh, and I forgot, I did mention where the twins are from somewhere online, and it's kind of encrypted. If you figure it out I will confirm it for you guys. Good luck finding it though.

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Oh, and I forgot, I did mention where the twins are from somewhere online, and it's kind of encrypted. If you figure it out I will confirm it for you guys. Good luck finding it though.
how many pages can people write here, because now you've shot in the axis of the nest, when Chris wakes up, you'll have a lot of conspiracy theories here, even with documentation, maybe your jaws will fall off. (but first he shot at me for this comment ;-) we'll see haha

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
how many pages can people write here, because now you've shot in the axis of the nest, when Chris wakes up, you'll have a lot of conspiracy theories here, even with documentation, maybe your jaws will fall off. (but first he shot at me for this comment ;-) we'll see haha
The twins location is not on F95. It's on another website of mine.

Reactions: BUCCO

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
You guys are gonna feel really dumb when you figure out where they're from. I mean seriously dumb.
You guys are gonna feel really dumb when you figure out where they're from. I mean seriously dumb.
shiiit, I'm guessing France, but I forgot what I'm looking for! there are about 15 Tiffany Douglas on facebook, but they don't know anything. ;-)

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes