Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
That's nothing new the conspiracy theorists talking about aliens and how they rule the world or help us before
Watching a politics from my country and the members of goverment i can 100% confirm they are not humans
They are aliens but not wise aliens, worst from the worst :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: BUCCO

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
That's nothing new the conspiracy theorists talking about aliens and how they rule the world or help us before
Watching a politics from my country and the members of goverment i can 100% confirm they are not humans
They are aliens but not wise aliens, worst from the worst :LOL:
hmmm only Sigourney Weaver can help with that otherwise you are lost ;-)

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
I should warn you guys for those who despise this fetish, but there will be a foot rubbing scene in 0.03. I know it's a completely perverted fetish, and I'm probably going to loose some followers but fuck it. I'm into that shit. Hands on feet...So fucking hot.
I think you will get new fans, I've seen it in other games, many want something like that ;-)

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
I should warn you guys for those who despise this fetish, but there will be a foot rubbing scene in 0.03. I know it's a completely perverted fetish, and I'm probably going to loose some followers but fuck it. I'm into that shit. Hands on feet...So fucking hot.
Foot rubbing?
dick rubbed on feet or feet masaged with dick :KEK:
I don't hate foot fetsh, just accepting it
You can do what You want, it's Your game
(That's mean yes - do it)
some devs started to make armpit job events - mc rubbing his dick at his sleeping sister's armpit and mom using armpit instead of handjob as punishment
During armpit fuck mc's dick touching her boobs and he cums
think You thought about armpit event

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Honestly? I think a few feet here and there should be the least of anyone's concerns here... hehe
(and done right, it IS Hot... have someone give you a sensual foot massage and then argue... I dare ya!)
you dare massage the feet of arnold or predator?! (it's a joke don't be mad at me, please)

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes