Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I have serious question for You dev:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:PogChamp: :PogChamp:
I'm not gonna give you a yes/no. I gonna explain some shit. I haven't decided yet. It'll probably be yes, but I'm not sure. If it does happen it'll be near the end of the game. All I'll say is, is that the contract he signed was very long and he didn't read it before signing it. We learn a little bit more about the contract in 0.03. Anything could happen.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Hmmm, Dev doesn't catch on bait and not confirmed anything in 100% - there is still chance for mom/mc event, so i will wait patiently

Living in one house with 23 sisters could be very nice life, all of them can't have peroid at same time, at least one of them could be ready for sex with mc :KEK:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nulldev

apariciodof

Feb 1, 2018
I must say 98% of you guys have been great. Your support and praise really make my day great almost every day. You're really fun to interact with. You guys really welcomed my game with open arms and I can't thank you enough.
Sorry, it was never my intention

View attachment 1150459
A character for 0.04. I know a little of her history and story. She won't be in the next update but the one after that. She still needs a little work. Is that a bunk bed behind her?
"Ojos verdes como escupida de mate"
Sorry, loses its meaning when translated

:KEK: She likes big ones, sooo............ View attachment 1150637
dealing with tiffany,
who said she can use it only for shooting?
this weapon is big enough to be used instead of dildo :love:
Dealing with tiffany, better get the bullets out before

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Well that was quick, but only a 1GB dwnld, so ok, good luck, and the sarcasm and parody is funny too.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes