BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Gym is closed room, beach is public place they can fuk there
Aslo in pools girls wears swimmimg suits/bikins :love:
At public gym Tiffany wears someting not too revealing
- maybe if their father give them keys to his gym they can fuk there:PogChamp:
ok ok, and can their father give her a personal trainer? , Corinna Everson would be great (love) ;-)

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
"Cuando la violación es inevitable, ralajate y goza"
(When rape is inevitable, relax and enjoy)
Spanish? you're right, and if you agree with that, it's not even rape ;-) (but you can play: stop please no no .., and in thoughts: yes yes go on, you're great ..)

Last edited:

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Gym is closed room, beach is public place they can fuk there
Aslo in pools girls wears swimmimg suits/bikins :love:
At public gym Tiffany wears someting not too revealing
- maybe if their father give them keys to his gym they can fuk there:PogChamp:
I live in the jungle, and the girls are naked (monkeys), can you advise which beach is the best, so where are a lot of sweet girls in nice bikinis? maybe Tiff will also go there, sex on a public beach is her secret dream ;-)

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
I live in the jungle, and the girls are naked (monkeys), can you advise which beach is the best, so where are a lot of sweet girls in nice bikinis? maybe Tiff will also go there, sex on a public beach is her secret dream ;-)
I started to watch "la casa del papel" again and first thing that came at my mind was mc doing a heist with his 23 sisters
:KEK: "La casa del incesto"

apariciodof

Feb 1, 2018
Spanish? you're right, and if you agree with that, it's not even rape ;-) (but you can play: stop please no no .., and in thoughts: yes yes go on, you're great ..)
The phrase does not refer to agreeing, but rather to resigning oneself to the inevitable, and taking it in the best possible way

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
The phrase does not refer to agreeing, but rather to resigning oneself to the inevitable, and taking it in the best possible way
so submissive look! haha I'm not a subordinate type, sooner the rapist would become raped, until the zombie-Tiffany would run away ;-)

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
This phrase does not have a literal sense but a figurative one, it refers to an attitude towards life
and you follow this phrase, if so, enjoy and relax ;-) (Have some fun, laugh with a joke, have fun while playing the game, put off the philosophy, let yourself be shocked by the development of events, put on shorts, prepare a towel, oil ....have a nice day) :p

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
In Canada Tiffany could lost her anal virginity :PogChamp: View attachment 1156189 View attachment 1156192
But they are going to Irleand at first:cautious:
IT was a little confusing, ST. Patrick's Day is at 17 march and we have end of april now :LOL:
I wanna see twins in green dresses and hats
Literally the last line of script I wrote yesterday was Tiffany saying "So, do you want to fuck my ass?"

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes