Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Are you sure? The render is 99% done. What this game needs is a good hospital rape scene.
I can see it now...

CHOICE 1 "RAPE FATHER"

CHOICE 2 "DON'T RAPE FATHER"

After you rape your father the MC goes to prison and he himself is raped.

A true "Happy Ending."

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
I can see it now...

CHOICE 1 "RAPE FATHER"

CHOICE 2 "DON'T RAPE FATHER"

After you rape your father the MC goes to prison and he himself is raped.

A true "Happy Ending."
CHOICE 3 "MC RAPED BY 12 SISTERS TILL HE DIES"

12 girls using mc's dick without his will :KEK: to pleasure themself, they using him till he have a heart attack and dies
Best death possible

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Well, I've made my decision on if I'm going to release an Alpha of the first half of the game. I am. There will only be one sex scene in the Alpha, but I guarantee you'll love the twist in the beginning of the update. I know most of you have this fetish which is going appear out of nowhere. Let the stroking begin.

tenor.gif

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Well, I've made my decision on if I'm going to release an Alpha of the first half of the game. I am. There will only be one sex scene in the Alpha, but I guarantee you'll love the twist in the beginning of the update. I know most of you have this fetish which is going appear out of nowhere. Let the stroking begin.

View attachment 1158237
Sounds good to me :)

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020

View attachment 1158237
I'm okay with this
And now.... 314893.jpg

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes