• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
So I assume that each sisters has a different fetish?

Which is good because a game with a lot of fetishes will attract a lot of people with different fetishes but is also bad because the game might have some fetishes that not a lot of people like but that all depends of which kind of fetish to developers likes and since the game is still very new, it's still very soon to know what kind of fetishes he/her likes.

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
So I assume that each sisters has a different fetish?

Which is good because a game with a lot of fetishes will attract a lot of people with different fetishes but is also bad because the game might have some fetishes that not a lot of people like but that all depends of which kind of fetish to developers likes and since the game is still very new, it's still very soon to know what kind of fetishes he/her likes.
Yes, the game will have a lot of different fetishes, and each girl will have their own fetish. Akeko has two. I'm not gonna tell you what they are though. You'll have to wait and see.

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
Yes, the game will have a lot of different fetishes, and each girl will have their own fetish. Akeko has two. I'm not gonna tell you what they are though. You'll have to wait and see.
I'm going to take a long shot here and assume that the fetishes are not avoidable

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
There are a few you can avoid. The granny fucking is optional.
Can you tell which kind of fetish you are thinking of playing this game So people would be prepared In case there's a fetish they don't like and I'm curious

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Can you tell which kind of fetish you are thinking of playing this game So people would be prepared In case there's a fetish they don't like and I'm curious
Well, like I've said, I'm gonna try to get as many fetishes in as I can. Basically, what is under the "Genre" is what you're getting for the next update. Well, except 1. I will have to add one.

Reactions: Majima@22

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
class5.png
This is the last render of scene 5. Tomorrow I start scene 6. There will be 14 scenes in version 0.02 all together. I’ve gotten so much work done in the past week and a half. Damn, I’m boss!! Gonna take the rest of the night off. Have a good night.

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
View attachment 1101494
This is the last render of scene 5. Tomorrow I start scene 6. There will be 14 scenes in version 0.02 all together. I’ve gotten so much work done in the past week and a half. Damn, I’m boss!! Gonna take the rest of the night off. Have a good night.
Damn those eyes are more Dark than the black hole, She looks like she can steal my soul just by looking at me

Reactions: Doc5252 Productions
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes