Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I actually did start scene 7 yesterday. I'm finishing it up right now. Still got a few more renders to do. The Alpha should be out Monday. Don't know what time though. It will be on Itch for $10. It's only the first half of the update. The reason I'm selling it for $10 is so I can make some money for assets. Think of it like a fundraiser. Still have the the second half of the update to render. Like I said earlier the script is finished, so I know where the game is going. I've actually started a little work on 0.03 already. Not much, but a little. The first girl for 0.03, Mary Jackson, has already been created. I also have her main story planned out. Still working on the second sister though. I have no idea who she is or what she likes. I'll figure it out.

Last edited:

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
bb21.png

The Alpha is finished. I just played my second playthrough of it. I'm going to be taking the rest of today and also tomorrow off. I'll be posting what I'm call version 0.015 on Itch on Monday. It'll cost $10. All proceeds will go into buying new assets for the game. This release isn't as funny as 0.01, even though it has some really funny parts. Most of the jokes are in the second half, which hasn't been complete yet. I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

-Doc

orto23

Oct 16, 2018
I actually did start scene 7 yesterday. I'm finishing it up right now. Still got a few more renders to do. The Alpha should be out Monday. Don't know what time though. It will be on Itch for $10. It's only the first half of the update. The reason I'm selling it for $10 is so I can make some money for assets. Think of it like a fundraiser. Still have the the second half of the update to render. Like I said earlier the script is finished, so I know where the game is going. I've actually started a little work on 0.03 already. Not much, but a little. The first girl for 0.03, Mary Jackson, has already been created. I also have her main story planned out. Still working on the second sister though. I have no idea who she is or what she likes. I'll figure it out.
Count on my $10

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Oh my god WTF is this !!!
Seems like we have the story of MC and the 23 ass faces and they have an attitute !!!

I would maybe try to play this, just to have a vision of what happens when in a family, you fuck your sisters during 20 generations!!

Just started right now, my god the dev is nuts but it's so over the top that it's great !!:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
I'm interested in trying this game, but I think I'll wait until the 0.015 is available to the public.

But looking at the screenshots, I feel like I will be complaining a lot about the female noses in the future :D
Dammit... I really hope I'm not known as "the guy that complains about noses" someday in this forum, because I have to admit, that this wouldn't be the first game where I do that :D

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
I'm interested in trying this game, but I think I'll wait until the 0.015 is available to the public.

But looking at the screenshots, I feel like I will be complaining a lot about the female noses in the future :D
Dammit... I really hope I'm not known as "the guy that complains about noses" someday in this forum, because I have to admit, that this wouldn't be the first game where I do that :D
You're not first guy complaining about noses (i was complaining about them too :KEK:) dunno about why they have noses like that - maybe meth,incest in prevoius generations #sweet home Alabama,maybe both options
it's just dev's style

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
I'd happily donate $10 but closed itch so if you have any other payment options set up or plan on doing so I don't mind sliding some cash over to help you get new assets sorted.

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, tomorrow I'm gonna release the Alpha of 23 Sisters. It's not the full update. It's just the first half of the update. It will be released at 12pm EST. There are two sex scenes in the Alpha, but one of them is optional. If you've been keeping up in this thread you know why. LOL!! The Alpha is gonna cost $10 on Itch if you're interested. I will not be releasing a public version of the Alpha. It's a work in progress build. The public version will be released when the update is finished. The reason I'm doing this is to make some money to buy more assets for the game. You do want animations don't you? Anyway the support and the love for this game has been overwhelming. Thanks you so much.

-Doc

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Okay, tomorrow I'm gonna release the Alpha of 23 Sisters. It's not the full update. It's just the first half of the update. It will be released at 12pm EST. There are two sex scenes in the Alpha, but one of them is optional. If you've been keeping up in this thread you know why. LOL!! The Alpha is gonna cost $10 on Itch if you're interested. I will not be releasing a public version of the Alpha. It's a work in progress build. The public version will be released when the update is finished. The reason I'm doing this is to make some money to buy more assets for the game. You do want animations don't you? Anyway the support and the love for this game has been overwhelming. Thanks you so much.

-Doc
Gotta have animations!

Family Guy Sexy Party.gif

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes