RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Crazy chicks can be fun in bed but you have to worry one night they gonna cut your shit off.
My biggest issue with the ones I've been involved with in the past was just how unpredictable and fickle they can be. It's not the greatest quality if what you want is a long-term relationship. One day they're madly in love to borderline obsessed with you. Then the next week they're bored. The next week it's fun again. The next they just want to be friends. The next they want to try again. Then they say they feel trapped and want to break up and just go your separate ways. Then they come back three days later and say that you're their soulmate and that they want to marry you. It's fucking emotional whiplash! :ROFLMAO:

But yeah, a lot of them are pretty great in bed :LOL:

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Wait is there a time jump or something?? How does Tiffany have a daughter that old?? :LOL:
The game is created by my fucked up mind. I'm basically dragging you into my delusional dreams. It gets really fucked up from screwing aliens to demons and angels. You've only seen .000001% of the craziness of the game from what I can tell you've played.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Well, sorry for the following ranting, but I have to say the updates are unfortunately becoming more and more - bland. Somehow the game's "coolness" is gone. It almost already feels like a sandbox with repetition to me:
1. contextless fucking with a daughter/granddaughter
2. a few nasty jokes about a country/population group
3. search and fuck a sister
4. repeat

Especially most of the passages with the daughters/granddaughters were not good integrated this time. No build up, no feeling, nothing. As if quickly inserted afterwards. That was much better in the first parts imho. Also the animations, technically probably better than before, are also becoming more and more of a "required exercise". They look like robots are trying to have sex.

The game is still not bad, some jokes are funny, and most of the girls are looking adorable. But if I had to rate it now it would be max 3 stars.
Agree. The game feels rushed to me. I would rather see longer, deeper interactions with each of the characters. (Multiple sex positions and diff kinks link bdsm, lactation - an obvious one- etc would be great, too). If that doubles the time between releases, I would be fine with that.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Agree. The game feels rushed to me. I would rather see longer, deeper interactions with each of the characters. (Multiple sex positions and diff kinks link bdsm, lactation - an obvious one- etc would be great, too). If that doubles the time between releases, I would be fine with that.
I mean I’m in no hurry to see all 23 sisters. Would rather the game take its time.

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
My biggest issue with the ones I've been involved with in the past was just how unpredictable and fickle they can be. It's not the greatest quality if what you want is a long-term relationship. One day they're madly in love to borderline obsessed with you. Then the next week they're bored. The next week it's fun again. The next they just want to be friends. The next they want to try again. Then they say they feel trapped and want to break up and just go your separate ways. Then they come back three days later and say that you're their soulmate and that they want to marry you. It's fucking emotional whiplash! :ROFLMAO:

But yeah, a lot of them are pretty great in bed :LOL:
It can get REALLY bad. See
She got like 7 years in prison how bad she fucked him up. Funny thing she is a babe, but scary.

• Wow
Reactions: RabidSloth

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
The game is created by my fucked up mind. I'm basically dragging you into my delusional dreams. It gets really fucked up from screwing aliens to demons and angels. You've only seen .000001% of the craziness of the game from what I can tell you've played.
Oh no! I have religion-based PTSD from my childhood. If I like the game enough I may edit the dialogue a bit to take the edge off of it lol.

I actually just played it for awhile. Just got back from Ireland ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Doc5252 Productions

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Here are the three heroes of the Superhero Special. Evie, Tiffany and Meehh. I'm kind of gonna make it like the Powerpuff Girls. These are the clothes they'll be wearing when they are fighting. I could not find non-licensed costumes I like and these school uniforms make them so cute. Am I right? Anyway, STAY TUNED FOR OUR NEXT GREAT EPISODE!! teach.png

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Here are the three heroes of the Superhero Special. Evie, Tiffany and Meehh. I'm kind of gonna make it like the Powerpuff Girls. These are the clothes they'll be wearing when they are fighting. I could not find non-licensed costumes I like and these school uniforms make them so cute. Am I right? Anyway, STAY TUNED FOR OUR NEXT GREAT EPISODE!! View attachment 1678797
Can't wait!!!:love::love::love:

Reactions: Doc5252 Productions
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes