Armstrong

May 11, 2017
Even without playing it, I laughed so hard just by reading description and some comments. :ROFLMAO:
Definetly gonna play when there a bit more of content.

Good luck dev (y)

thehsplt

Mar 30, 2019
This is to make people curious! Humor tag has a problem it needs to be in large bold letters and under lined 3 time. Tiffany's expressions alone are worth getting this game. She looks like a devious pixie in high prank mode. I've seen, heard and came up with a lot of humurous things but this tops them all now. I'd love to try the cheese their talking about and I see oysters in a different way now. Love this one for the humor alone. Keep up the good work and humor from where ever your digging it up.

jestir

May 4, 2018
my advice if you want to get your jollies off to this save the sex scene cause it would be hard to do if you are on the floor rolling around laughing :ROFLMAO:

jestir

May 4, 2018
This is to make people curious! Humor tag has a problem it needs to be in large bold letters and under lined 3 time. Tiffany's expressions alone are worth getting this game. She looks like a devious pixie in high prank mode. I've seen, heard and came up with a lot of humurous things but this tops them all now. I'd love to try the cheese their talking about and I see oysters in a different way now. Love this one for the humor alone. Keep up the good work and humor from where ever your digging it up.
what I want to know if that is a reference to another renpy game I like playing called summertime saga there is a lady there that sells breast milk to the local daycare and the school

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
what I want to know if that is a reference to another renpy game I like playing called summertime saga there is a lady there that sells breast milk to the local daycare and the school
No. I didn't even think of that. Good catch though.

Reactions: jestir
3.40 star(s) 111 Votes