Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
To all y'all that allow me to take three days off after each half update, Olivia and all the girls of the games salute you!! It's back to work for me tomorrow though. I'm excited for this update. I have a feeling that the Zombie Girl will become some folks' BEST GIRL. For everyone else out there the weekend starts tomorrow. All those who work normal hour have a great weekend. 3.png

Last edited:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
The feeling of superiority I get when I find out my games have been viewed more than 3.5+ million times. View attachment 1953836
Idea for even more views, but on your Pixev: some themed revealing renders. Example: Abere has done so many things over her time, maybe she was in one of those old style nudist magazines, and the photos have made their way into an album, including several black and white photos with few color thrown into the mix, as the magazines seemed to be done. Just a thought - it's not like you have anything else to do. ;)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ya know what if i had ,, had a rich dad ... like our MC here and got his offer ... i believe i would be into incest with my sisters as well ... well wait .. dammit nevermind .. all my sister are pasted away ... and i'm not into necro :censored:

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes