DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Gestation period is 9 months.
In their world it takes days.
Then the children age years, in days.
Don't see any way in which that's not already "girls being fundamentally different".
Never mind "likely", they already are!

We do not know if it's "a lie" to say they cannot cum their first time having sex.
I'm not saying "it isn't". I'm simply saying that neither can he say "it is".
In a world where all of the above is possible, who's to say this can't be?
We'll never know

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
As I told you the other day I'll be taking off until Saturday. I do plan on doing some planning for the next update to 23 Sisters. I plan on having a scene with the mentioned in the Alpha Zombie Girl in the second half of the update. I created her character a week ago. I think she turned out good. For those of you who have not seen her this is her. Don't worry she only eats cow brains. Grant weened her off of human brains. LOL Would you take up necrophilia for her? LOL! I'm also thinking of having a scene with Brook, but I haven't decided on that yet. If you don't remember who Brook is she's Tiffany's older sister. Also Uncle Buck's daughter.

Now, besides planning out the second half of the update with my time off, I will be reading manga, watching anime and hanging with my girl. I will probably be doing some random renders like I always do on my days off. I've got to keep myself on my toes with DAZ3D.

Anyway, STAY TUNED...
FXwH6YAVEAE1fV_.jpg

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
When you deiced to take up necrophilia the the dead body you choose has a Coke problem. LOL! View attachment 1949118
Captain and coke or just coke? One is totally unacceptable,the other always leads to a fun weekend :)
Plus you trying to make the "captain" pose with a nude zombie might be funny. I google the captain morgan pose. *edit to add a pic for inspiration of said artist.
captain.jpg

Last edited:

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Isn't Brotherfucker the cheap name for Brocon:unsure: and Wincest Devil isn't that Abere's one brother Caligula.:KEK:
Nope! Brocon means she have brother complex but she can fuck him or not, brotherfucker means she fuck him whenever she wants :KEK: ;)(even when he does not want it:devilish:)
Wincest Devil was first thing that came to my head, dunno why. Who is Caligula?:KEK:;)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Don't see any way in which that's not already "girls being fundamentally different".

We do not know if it's "a lie" to say they cannot cum their first time having sex.
Anyone with a basic understanding of logic. It does not just 'take days' for pregnancy or children growing up in their world, there's a special drug that can make it be that fast but normally it takes just as long as you'd expect. That's a crazy sci-fi drug, not girls just being fundamentally different there.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Or the MC is just a dick. I think that's far more likely than girls being fundamentally different in their world.

Anyone with a basic understanding of logic. It does not just 'take days' for pregnancy or children growing up in their world, there's a special drug that can make it be that fast but normally it takes just as long as you'd expect. That's a crazy sci-fi drug, not girls just being fundamentally different there.
Can't we all just ogle some naked teens and get along?

Events and elements in Doc's story clearly indicate this is alternate dimension 69Alabama and not ours

Thanks

PEACE

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
We'll never know
Which is precisely why you cannot outright call it a "lie".
As, by your own admission, you'll (maybe) "never know" if it is one.
"It takes days in their world" applies to what we've seen, not to the whole world.
I said "in a world where this is possible", which denotes that it is not automatically the default.
Anywhere under Grant's control is quite a wide range, still. :ROFLMAO:

I stated that there is a drug. My first response to the topic suggested that perhaps the drug could be responsible for them not cumming.
As there is a special drug that makes the girls different, those aspects of them are indisputably "fundamentally different".
When those aspects are fundamentally different, you can't say that any other aspect being so is less than "likely".

"Logic" dictates that, in a world where girls can be made to give birth in a matter of days & their children can grow to physical maturity in days, it's in no way unreasonable to suggest that a girl can be made unable to cum during her first time.
You're in a world where these things are blatantly possible.
The world is fundamentally different.

When you said you think it's "more likely the MC's just a dick, than the girls being fundamentally different.", I said they are already fundamentally different, in at least 3 other aspects: gestation, growth & knowledge absorption.
We've already seen what Grant's scientists can do. Meeh exists & is "fundamentally different".

It might well be that the "MC's just being a dick", I'm not disputing that. It is highly likely. :ROFLMAO:
But these well established, already existing "fundamental differences" also make it extremely likely that the girls can have other fundamental differences.
Events and elements in Doc's story clearly indicate this is alternate dimension 69Alabama and not ours
Precisely.
Thank you.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes