Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
This game is just REDICULAS ; the man is like god's brother or something and he has a pill , liquid or gas to do anything he wants ; o_O :ROFLMAO: :devilish: ; it even ties into Daddy's Little Girls game , so check that one out to folks
That game you mentioned is referred to here as CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED. It is like saying "Voldemort" in HP - it is not to be mentioned.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
This game is just REDICULAS ; the man is like god's brother or something and he has a pill , liquid or gas to do anything he wants ; o_O :ROFLMAO: :devilish: ; it even ties into Daddy's Little Girls game , so check that one out to folks
when referring to that game please just use something like DLG ... Doc. would be better off ;)

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Probably the only 76 year old great-grandma who's who didn't go under the knife and who's tit's don't sag and aren't disgusting. LOL! View attachment 1936003
Doc the scene right before Granny Cera grabbing her tits was:
m: OHHHH!!!....
gc: Don't you dare to did you bastard!...
m: Alright I won't {smurks starts singing} Do your tits hang low?!?!..
m: Do They sway to and fro?!?!....
m: Can you tie them in a knot?!?!...
m: Can you tie them in a bow?!?!...
m: Can you swing them over your shoulder..... Like a continental soldier?!?!....
m: Do your tit's hang low?!?!..
gc: {Grabs her breast}
gc:{Almost yelling} MC you evil son of Grant if I wasn't horny right now... Tiffany would be finding a new brother right now!!
t: Cera just wait until after I get my Great Great Great Grand Daunice out of him before you do something to my brother.
:devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::LOL::devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
THERE IS NO RENDER HERE!! NOTHING TO SEE!! PLEASE GO ABOUT YOUR DAY!! View attachment 1933289
"Doc: I am going to take a few days off...starts making bunnies and sexy renders to pass the time"
"Doc:Thanks for the couple days off. I only did renders 16 hours a day and it felt great."
Me. Doc what you call time off,while posting some super sexy pics is amazing. Make sure every once in awhile you actually take a few days off. I heard of this thing called outside once and it sounded pretty incredible...I heard it even has high quality renders(or so I am told,maybe you can check and confirm that for us lol?).

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
"Doc: I am going to take a few days off...starts making bunnies and sexy renders to pass the time"
"Doc:Thanks for the couple days off. I only did renders 16 hours a day and it felt great."
Me. Doc what you call time off,while posting some super sexy pics is amazing. Make sure every once in awhile you actually take a few days off. I heard of this thing called outside once and it sounded pretty incredible...I heard it even has high quality renders(or so I am told,maybe you can check and confirm that for us lol?).
I actually went fishing on Monday with my girlfriend. I did get out.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Ask me nicely and I'll persuade her.
Please ask Cena to allow us to see if Grant's youth drug is still working properly by revealing herself in her full glory, so as to assure that NOTHING is sagging, but that everything is properly firm and tight. And if any of the Sisters, Daunieces and/or Abere want to join in to provide a comparison to demonstrate the wondrous effects of Grant's work, I think we'd all find that pleasantly instructive.

It's all for science. ;)

Reactions: ImperialD

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Please ask Cena to allow us to see if Grant's youth drug is still working properly by revealing herself in her full glory, so as to assure that NOTHING is sagging, but that everything is properly firm and tight. And if any of the Sisters, Daunieces and/or Abere want to join in to provide a comparison to demonstrate the wondrous effects of Grant's work, I think we'd all find that pleasantly instructive.

It's all for science. ;)
SCIENCE!!!
2.png

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes