Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
That's next to do on my "To Do" list. The only problem is is that I have someone help me with the animations, so it's a little harder to do than the stuff I can do on my own. I do the posing and rendering of the animations, but some stuff that is done after that is done by my coder Shaddy. I am working on it though.
That sounds weird, why would you need a coder for animations?

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I've played a rough playthrough of the Alpha. Everything is working good. I'm just waiting for Shaddy. It's pretty short and there's no choices, but it's good. Also, yes, Bao is supposed to be that terrifying. Just saying. anime-girl.gif

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, so I'm basically done with the 23 Sisters 0.11 Alpha. I'm just waiting for Shaddy to get back to me with his work. I'm gonna try to get it out before I pass out. I've been up since 4:30AM and am really tired. I will stay up as long as I can to try to get it out tonight. If it's not out tonight it'll be out tomorrow. I am dependent on Shaddy for the last few parts of the updates. He does a lot of stuff I just can't do. STAY TUNED... 1.png

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, so I'm gonna take off until Thursday. I got two updates out in less than two weeks with only one day off. I deserve a break. LOL! On Thursday I'll start to finish up the script for Extra Credit 0.2. Expect the 23S Alpha out for y'all $5 subs tomorrow. Please be patient for the Android version. Shaddy had a hell of a day yesterday. I won't go into detail, but it was one of "Those" days. I hope y'all like the second animation in the Alpha. I put a lot of time and effort into it. I think it's one of my best if not my best one to date. I know about the glitch with the first animation too. I'll try to get it fixed. I also know about the two lighting mistakes. There's nothing I can really do about those except go back and redo the entire scene. Once 23 Sisters is done I may go back and redo the scenes where the lighting is messed up. I'm thinking once it's done I'll go back and do a re-revamp. Anyway, time to catch up on some adult video games!! I am way behind on them. 1.png

xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
This game is just REDICULAS ; the man is like god's brother or something and he has a pill , liquid or gas to do anything he wants ; o_O :ROFLMAO: :devilish: ; it even ties into Daddy's Little Girls game , so check that one out to folks

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes