Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Doc5252 Productions, your game is very good, but the day the animations are smoother, this game of yours will be second to none. :cool:
That's next to do on my "To Do" list. The only problem is is that I have someone help me with the animations, so it's a little harder to do than the stuff I can do on my own. I do the posing and rendering of the animations, but some stuff that is done after that is done by my coder Shaddy. I am working on it though.

• Love
Reactions: giqui

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
That's next to do on my "To Do" list. The only problem is is that I have someone help me with the animations, so it's a little harder to do than the stuff I can do on my own. I do the posing and rendering of the animations, but some stuff that is done after that is done by my coder Shaddy. I am working on it though.
I am happy, excited, and looking forward to it. You are a developer who cares about quality, always willing to improve your project. Success, my friend. :D:)

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
We're getting close. The final animation of the Alpha is about 1/4 of the way done cooking. I'm just hoping that this thunderstorm that is near by doesn't cut the power while I'm still working. I can hear the thunder. Fingers crossed.
anime-pervert.gif

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes