jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Just so y'all know, I am working. I just can't show you anything because of game changing spoilers. This scene is gonna be a lot of people's favorite. I'm not even gonna spoil it on SS. Sorry.
View attachment 1928974
Doc we can guess what's going to happen in his update....XXX is going to meet ZXZ who is ZZZ Blank.. not to forget ZXZ meets T and ZXZ wish's ZZZ let her meet T months earlier so T would have been with ZXZ and CCE.;):devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::KEK::KEK::KEK:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
How could I have forgotten such a very important anniversary? Most of y'all think my first game was 23 Sisters. You'd be wrong though. My first game ever released was a game called The Mysterious Island. It was released on July 11th 2 years ago. Even though it was not successful it's what got me into making games. Well, that and Covid. I got real bored during the lock down and taught myself to do some basic coding and Koikatsu. Anyway, even though The Mysterious Island was not a financial success it had a few fans. That is when I learned I was pretty good at story telling. My brother told me to start learning with DAZ, so I did in September of 20'. 6 moths later 23 Sisters would be released and my life would change. This is a day to celebrate those original fans that liked The Mysterious Island. I know I never finished it, but without your inspiration I would not be where I an today. Thank you. View attachment 1928549
How did you have the moths? Sauteed? Raw? Kebab roasted? ;)

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I have not hidden the fact the I misspell shit all the time. Even the easiest shit. My eye site is shit. This is why I have a proofreader. LOL!
It's an easy one to do. I'm a spelling and grammar nazi to some extent (most documents that came out of my department to be seen by non-employees were usually run by me before release, and, no matter how much review they'd been through, I always found something; usually a lot of something...). As you might have noted, I like to have fun with it and turn it into a joke on a site like this. If your sight continues to be a problem, then I'm sure I'll cite you many more times. o_O:);):ROFLMAO:

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes