ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Please ask Cena to allow us to see if Grant's youth drug is still working properly by revealing herself in her full glory, so as to assure that NOTHING is sagging, but that everything is properly firm and tight. And if any of the Sisters, Daunieces and/or Abere want to join in to provide a comparison to demonstrate the wondrous effects of Grant's work, I think we'd all find that pleasantly instructive.

It's all for science. ;)
oh god i love they way you think :ROFLMAO:

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
It does and future tag says cuckold :cry:
In Doc's games girls clones are fucked by other mc's, no "real" characters are fucked so i'm not sure about ntr here.
Knowing Doc i'm sure mc is gonna fuck someone's wife while hubby is watching or listening. Doc have been long member of NO NTR Team and i think he's not changed his mind.

Jan 26, 2022
In Doc's games girls clones are fucked by other mc's, no "real" characters are fucked so i'm not sure about ntr here.
Knowing Doc i'm sure mc is gonna fuck someone's wife while hubby is watching or listening. Doc have been long member of NO NTR Team and i think he's not changed his mind.
Then that tag should be netori.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boobs Lover

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I wish the LIs from DLG were in this game as well, I never liked splitting LIs between different MCs in the same world, it always makes me not want to play the other game, this MC should have all of the LIs from both games, he obviously has room for all of them, and that obviously means all the revelations you get from DLG should come over as well.

I'm sad that Krissy left the harem, I liked her, at least she left her daughter with the MC.

Also, why do you lie and say that girls never cum during their first time? they definitely can, it just takes a little longer, but this MC is a quickshot.

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Did you consider that maybe the drugs pumped into the apartment might be the cause?
Or something associated with their rapid gestation & aging?
It's not necessarily a lie. Granted it doesn't match with RL, but in the whacky world of this game, who's to say?
It's not like the MC would know that the drug causes that, I don't think Grant told him that.

But the world being different is good enough of an excuse, I guess.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yeah lol that's the point.
It's a world where a drug exists which decreases gestation from 9 months, to just days, as well as super-fast aging once born, plus knowledge implants, along with all of Grant's other crazy inventions.
So, in a world which contains many, many unreal things, something else not aligned with RL is not out of the question.
Maybe in "that world", where those things are real, it's true. (y)
Or the MC is just a dick. I think that's far more likely than girls being fundamentally different in their world.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I think that's far more likely than girls being fundamentally different in their world.
Gestation period is 9 months.
In their world it takes days.
Then the children age years, in days.
Don't see any way in which that's not already "girls being fundamentally different".
Never mind "likely", they already are!

We do not know if it's "a lie" to say they cannot cum their first time having sex.
I'm not saying "it isn't". I'm simply saying that neither can he say "it is".
In a world where all of the above is possible, who's to say this can't be?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes