indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
That ending kinda let me down. If other people enjoyed it, I won't shit in their Wheaties (lol), but I guess I was expecting something a little more than what it was.
Anywho...still an entertaining game, over all.

Now...will the side game (Super Hero whatever) get anything new? At the end of the last update, it suggested a possible later update.
its a rushed non sense , not an ending at all.

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
its a rushed non sense , not an ending at all.
It's bad but it's not the worst ending. I think the games that were abandoned or not finished are way worse. Of course I did bite off way more than I could chew when I started this game, I admitted this probably over a year and a half ago. I've learned from my mistakes and have grown because of this. Failure is apart of life. Everyone remembers James Cameron for The Terminator, Titanic or Avatar but no one remembers his first movie was Piranha 2 The Spawning one of the worst movies ever made. Because of this I see 23 Sisters' ending a win. I will become better because of it. I do appreciate you playing all the way through though, which means a I made a game good enough for you to see all the way to the end. That means it can't be as bad as you say. Something kept you going. Remember the movie "The Room" still made a profit of $24 million. Garbage can still be successful. Of course I'm insane so take this with a grain of salt. LOL!

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Meehh Shipman

This is what happens when Grant spends too much time with lonely goat herders in Afghanistan. (Yes, he did exactly what you think he did and it is canon in 23 Sisters Lore.) 1.png

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Meehh Shipman

This is what happens when Grant spends too much time with lonely goat herders in Afghanistan. (Yes, he did exactly what you think he did and it is canon in 23 Sisters Lore.) View attachment 3347745
Speaking of...

You do know that the 72 virgins promised to suicide bombers are goats, right? Male goats. And it isn't paradise, at least not for the bomber. The bomber gets reassembled, and strapped naked to a breeding rack, with one of those things that keeps the mouth held open, and well....

You can figure it out from there. ;):devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
It's bad but it's not the worst ending. I think the games that were abandoned or not finished are way worse. Of course I did bite off way more than I could chew when I started this game, I admitted this probably over a year and a half ago. I've learned from my mistakes and have grown because of this. Failure is apart of life. Everyone remembers James Cameron for The Terminator, Titanic or Avatar but no one remembers his first movie was Piranha 2 The Spawning one of the worst movies ever made. Because of this I see 23 Sisters' ending a win. I will become better because of it. I do appreciate you playing all the way through though, which means a I made a game good enough for you to see all the way to the end. That means it can't be as bad as you say. Something kept you going. Remember the movie "The Room" still made a profit of $24 million. Garbage can still be successful. Of course I'm insane so take this with a grain of salt. LOL!
looking forward to the next game

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Well, that was a disappointing ending.
It was an ending though. You've got to admit that in itself is more of an accomplishment than 95% of AVN. Also, as the Dev and author of this game I somewhat agree with you. I sadly bit off way more than I could chew with this one. It was my first main project. I have learned from my mistakes and am improving my craft. You only get better and improve by failure.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes